Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don't know where that John Mayall album is. The one I'm looking for is called "jazz blues fusion" and is one of the first things I heard, other than the "Beano" album. It's really good.

Anyway I found this one, recorded in 1971. I guess when he was still in LA.

mayall_memories.jpg

Well I don't know where that John Mayall album is. The one I'm looking for is called "jazz blues fusion" and is one of the first things I heard, other than the "Beano" album. It's really good.

View attachment 108327
One my e

View attachment 108327

View attachment 108327
Jazz Blues Fusion was one of my earliest purchases. Wore that album out!!!

Last edited:
Hey @Clement Low Spark is probably my favorite Traffic album including all their stages. Did you ever see Traffic live? I saw their reunion tour. No Dave Mason so concentrated on their jazzy side.

Back