The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Jones fires McCarthy he will be doing McCarthy a favor. Plenty of other teams will compete for his services, plus he won’t have to work for a guy who is always looking over his shoulder, ready to explode. Also, Stephon Gilmore is no longer the guy he was with Buffalo and NE. I doubt that Jones will re-sign him, now that he’s a free agent. All in all, it was a terrible day for the Dallas D; even Bland looked bland. And, like Flacco did just the day before, Dak proved that you cannot throw interceptions and expect to win, especially against a hungry young team that appears to improve week by week. I’d say that, IMHO, GB is the team that nobody wants to get matched against in January.

its a PR job
NBC can kiss my ass
Ricky, What a game by the Lions. Congratulations! GB did you a favor by beating Dallas= Another home game next week! Our pleasure, anytime!
...& I agree with you on the peacock PR crap! I'd like to see those number in-depth. so was it a profitable venture?
They will never get a penny from me!

tighten up the defense and @marpow will be displayin dat LION
Right on! I'll tell you, I'm now beginning to believe that GB can beat anyone!
Not that they will but....but one thing I do know for sure, is that we owe the 49ers big time!

About Dallas...they have some problems there. I don't know exactly what it is...
I agree if Jones lets McCarthy go, he's doing him a favor. With his track record of meddling in the coaching decisions, etc., I wondered why McCarthy ever even took the job? I think that Jones must have promised to leave the coaching to McCarthy & that is why he took the job.
So would he try to get Belichick?....I think Dallas just maybe cursed! The curse of 'trying' to call your selves 'America's team' & mistreating Tom Landry! You with me on that AR?😯

Just saw that SF is a -10 point favourite for the game. Good, why don't they make it -20 points. No respect....

Last edited:
Back