The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose that that’s how you roll in Bay City. I’m very hopeful for you Michiganders. And a college football national championship and a SB ring in the same season would be beyond epic.
I see what you did -

baycity.jpg

I suppose that that’s how you roll in Bay City. I’m very hopeful for you Michiganders. And a college football national championship and a SB ring in the same season would be beyond epic.
The national championship is very fortunate to bring home to Michigan even though I went to Michigan State, I'm still proud of the "Kitties" from the Community College in Ann Arbor.....

The national championship is very fortunate to bring home to Michigan even though I went to Michigan State, I'm still proud of the "Kitties" from the Community College in Ann Arbor.....
Too funny! I live in Massachusetts and my wife and I are originally from NYC but she graduated from MSU during the Magic Johnson era.

Too funny! I live in Massachusetts and my wife and I are originally from NYC but she graduated from MSU during the Magic Johnson era.
I was there during that same timeframe. I worked at a gas station over on South Cedar St and the station manager daughter's best friend was Magic's sister and I believe her name is Evelyn. It was a fun time during that era, what I remember of it, ha ha ha......

Back