The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More snow for Buffalo.
https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2822547
GD5G_IPXgAAuQJe

10:06 AM · Jan 15, 2024
Like a Tundra. That is before they shoveled it out. I think you'll be surprised at how good the stadium will be. The local guys here say it looks great, considering.

boy, if ever there was a city that needed an indoor stadium, Buffalo is it
You'd think wouldn't you? But noooooooo...they are building a new stadium across the street. No roof. They say 3/4 of the seating is covered at least.

This is mostly a state/political thing. They didn't want to pay the extra $12mill or so that a roof would require. The Bills themselves say it is homage to the past... BS I say. But they will probably raise ticket prices to cover the cost of a roof though. So much greed.

Like a Tundra. That is before they shoveled it out. I think you'll be surprised at how good the stadium will be. The local guys here say it looks great, considering.
:cool: Looked bad on the noon news channel 4. Bills win please.

Can't resist on this cold day: 🏈
Someone left their snow-shoes in the tundra...
So I raise my lips to coax
The last drop of brandy from the bottle.
Rest my feet and contemplate
The mystery that's haunting
This Siberian space...
Will the Bills win? ??

:cool: Looked bad on the noon news channel 4. Bills win please.

Can't resist on this cold day: 🏈
Someone left their snow-shoes in the tundra...
So I raise my lips to coax
The last drop of brandy from the bottle.
Rest my feet and contemplate
The mystery that's haunting
This Siberian space...
Will the Bills win? ??
It's cold. The wind has died out. The passing game is in play. They aren't predicting more snow until later tonight. The Mafia will be there and they've had an extra day to get ready. A loss here would be as bad as the Dallas loss.

Bills have all their stars lining up. Go Bills!

Pregame stuff

The Mafia can't resist throwing snowballs, especially at the opposing team, it's fans, and the refs. They have plenty of snowball material. Watch for it.

Like Bills fans, Steelers fans travel well. There will be many in the stands today. Buffalo and Pittsburgh are only 3.5hrs apart. So there is always a lot of opposing fans in both cities. This time the Pittsburgh fans most probably ran into extra hardship with the game being postponed. They had to spring for another night in a hotel unless they drove up and back same day. But they wouldn't have been able to drive here until 9am this morning. MLK day is a holiday for some, but probably not for most, so maybe a day called off from work they weren't planning for.

Pittsburgh is a fun city. I've been there several times. So many bridges, like the Venice of Pennsylvania. And the river system is awesome if you have a powerboat.

I heard there is an uptick in the interest of a Bills win here locally among the Swifties crowd. A Bills win would mean KC travels here next week, and with them, the high priestess herself. They are excited at the thought

Lastly, salami & cappacole and sausage & spinach Stromboli for the game.

1705352768692.png

Last edited:
Pregame stuff

The Mafia can't resist throwing snowballs, especially at the opposing team, it's fans, and the refs. They have plenty of snowball material. Watch for it.

Like Bills fans, Steelers fans travel well. There will be many in the stands today. Buffalo and Pittsburgh are only 3.5hrs apart. So there is always a lot of opposing fans in both cities. This time the Pittsburgh fans most probably ran into extra hardship with the game being postponed. They had to spring for another night in a hotel unless they drove up and back same day. But they wouldn't have been able to drive here until 9am this morning. MLK day is a holiday for some, but probably not for most, so maybe a day called off from work they weren't planning for on.

Pittsburgh is a fun city. I've been there several times. So many bridges, like the Venice of Pennsylvania. And the river system is awesome if you have a powerboat.

I heard there is an uptick in the interest of a Bills win here locally among the Swifties crowd. A Bills win would mean KC travels here next week, and with them, the high priestess herself. They are excited at the thought

View attachment 100358
Posting at the same time = GO BILLS !!!

Hee Haw! That image is from WTMJ Milwaukee, channel 4. I recognize the 2 broadcasters.....They need someone new to set the electronic type for them.
Sure makes WI look stupid! Not all of us a hicks. Most of us are but not all, thank you🙃

I never thought about hoedown, I did think about HOE, well, you know. Every state has a few of "those"

Pregame stuff

Like Bills fans, Steelers fans travel well. There will be many in the stands today. Buffalo and Pittsburgh are only 3.5hrs apart. So there is always a lot of opposing fans in both cities. This time the Pittsburgh fans most probably ran into extra hardship with the game being postponed. They had to spring for another night in a hotel unless they drove up and back same day. But they wouldn't have been able to drive here until 9am this morning. MLK day is a holiday for some, but probably not for most, so maybe a day called off from work they weren't planning for.

View attachment 100358
@JohnN is supplying the wings.

Back