The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 7:30 pm Zoom meeting and was worried that the game might be close and miss the ending. Not looking to be a problem. When Watt doesn’t play, the Steelers are 1-10. Looking like 1-11 already, though still early.

It’s a volunteer thing. I’m going to have the game on during the meeting. If anyone doesn‘t like it, they can fire me. :ROFLMAO:

Looks like Steelers / Bills has turned into a game.
It has now. A 7 point game. One thing is for sure, the Steelers are knocking some guys out.

Credit to Pittsburgh, they have fought their way back and their defense has stiffened up.

WOW, did you see that Packers v. Cowboys game yesterday? I was exhausted after church (which happens every week….I am old) but came alive watching that game. My wife heard me on the other side of the house, which is not that far away, but she isn’t into football.

And, my Arizona Wildcat’s Men’s Basketball team is pretty awesome except when they aren’t. A couple of recent PAC-12 losses are perplexing, but they are college students….I taught folks that age for 30 years. Anyway, GO PACK GO! And “Bear Down, Arizona”.

Gotta admit I saw the Steelers not give. They played every second to the end to make it count.

Guess the Chiefs make a field trip to Buffalo next week. Congrats to Bill's fans for the win today. But
it's gonna be nerve wrecker up to & including. I do look forward to comments & predictions here and the pro-pundits as to the event.

Not really interested in the next game per se but I am very interested to see who the Lions will engage.

Last edited:
Gotta admit I saw the Steelers not give. They played every second to the end to make it count.

Guess the Chiefs make a field trip to Buffalo next week. Congrats to Bill's fans for the win today. But
it's gonna be nerve wracker up to & including. I do look forward to comments & predictions here and the pro-pundits as to the event.

Not really interested in the next game per se but I am very interested to see who the Lions will engage.
This would have been a different game if TJ Watt had played.

The Mahomes - Allen saga continues.

I wanna see if the eagles bounce back or lie down

Back