The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on there LuvMyQuad..... I can see a battle of the bays for the NFC Championship. Green Bay @ Tampa Bay
Ricky, you only want a GB win against SF so you can host another game, right?
What makes you think Tampa Bay is going to 'lay down, lay down ....lay it on down....🎵'?
Philly really did fade, unreal!....lost 6 out of last 7 games .The only team they beat were the NY Giants.
It was almost painful to watch...but I had no love for the city of brotherly love!
the utter collapse of the Eagles is astounding !! Id like to know what the root cause of this is / was. Taylor Swift envy on the part of Jalen ? Something weird took place.......its almost beyond belief if you saw them during the first half of the season.

@Imbobman - um - what part of chickens and hatching did you not understand ? ;) And aint SanFran a bay also ? Speaking of bays - here is the early Ricky discussion on the MarkieNiners - Packers game. It will be one of two scenarios - either a Niners run away - 20 plus point win - or a GreenBay shocker. There will be no middle ground ( aka Niners 27 Packers 24 .....nope ) More like either Niners 31 Pack 10, or Pack 24 Niners 21. Agree with Bobby - week off hurts momentum. Going to be a fun Sat night game. Early bet line is Niners -10

Markie - its looking like it could happen.....Helmet Bowl 2024.

Be interesting to see if Balt'Amore' comes back rusty. That CJ kid --said it a few times already - and I apologize for the Dis - the kid is effin good !!

KC - Bills ----wow. Lets hope the weather is not a factor

Tampa - Lions -- Lions 73 Tampa 3

Last edited:
The day after...
Bill talking to Atlanta...
1000006365.jpg

Never take a game with a division rival lightly.
I couldn't agree more. I have been watching Niners since 1979 and the highs come not as often as the lows.
Thinking to this Saturday night:
Possibly on and off rain, I'm prepared.
Packers looked scary good against Dallas, I believe in my Niners, everyone believes in there team in the playoffs.
I would say I have a healthy edge of nerves for this game. That is because Packers looked so good.
Stadium will be full, very loud, likely standing the whole 3 hours.

Worst game of the Wild Cards, Eagles/Tampa, man those Eagles, what the heck happened, I think they went more backwards than forwards.
There was no energy on that team, Tampa was all fired and pumped up and Eagles just walked on and off the field, like they hated being there. Something happened to the Eagles the second half of this year, I just don't know what it was.

I couldn't agree more. I have been watching Niners since 1979 and the highs come not as often as the lows.
Thinking to this Saturday night:
Possibly on and off rain, I'm prepared.
Packers looked scary good against Dallas, I believe in my Niners, everyone believes in there team in the playoffs.
I would say I have a healthy edge of nerves for this game. That is because Packers looked so good.
Stadium will be full, very loud, likely standing the whole 3 hours.

Worst game of the Wild Cards, Eagles/Tampa, man those Eagles, what the heck happened, I think they went more backwards than forwards.
There was no energy on that team, Tampa was all fired and pumped up and Eagles just walked on and off the field, like they hated being there. Something happened to the Eagles the second half of this year, I just don't know what it was.
Exactly. When you get to the playoffs all the teams are good enough to win on any given week. It's a single elimination deal where there is no room for error. So fans can beat on their chest a talk shit all they want, but they are fooling themselves if they don't think they could just as easily lose as win.

I actually expected the Eagles to crash at the end of last season but they didn't. This year they just fell off a cliff.

I'm looking forward to the Ravens game on Saturday and I hope we show up looking good, but there is no way of knowing how the game is going to unfold. It's so easy to lose momentum if the team makes a couple of costly errors. A pickoff, a missed tackle, a fumble, etc.. There is a reason football is so exciting to watch, you just never know what might happen.

the utter collapse of the Eagles is astounding !! Id like to know what the root cause of this is / was. Taylor Swift envy on the part of Jalen ? Something weird took place.......its almost beyond belief if you saw them during the first half of the season.

@Imbobman - um - what part of chickens and hatching did you not understand ? ;) And aint SanFran a bay also ? Speaking of bays - here is the early Ricky discussion on the MarkieNiners - Packers game. It will be one of two scenarios - either a Niners run away - 20 plus point win - or a GreenBay shocker. There will be no middle ground ( ak Niners 27 Packers 24 .....nope ) More like either Niners 31 Pack 10, or Pack 24 Niners 21. Agree with Bobby - week off hurts momentum. Going to be a fun Sat night game. Early bet line is Niners -10

Markie - its looking like it could happen.....Helmet Bowl 2024.

Be interesting to see if Balt'Amore' comes back rusty. That CJ kid --said it a few times already - and I apologize for the Dis - the kid is effin good !!

KC - Bills ----wow. Lets hope the weather is not a factor

Tampa - Lions -- Lions 73 Tampa 3
No pick for KC-Bills? The Ricky we all know and love lives to put himself out on a limb.

Something happened to the Eagles the second half of this year, I just don't know what it was
Greg Olsen's take was spot on. Their style of offense only works when everyone is completely on the same page and healthy. There is absolutely no plan b in that spread offense. The Brown injury doomed them. Bucs sent everyone when Eagles went empty backfield. As a Bucs fan, it was a thing of beauty!

Greg Olsen's take was spot on. Their style of offense only works when everyone is completely on the same page and healthy. There is absolutely no plan b in that spread offense. The Brown injury doomed them. Bucs sent everyone when Eagles went empty backfield. As a Bucs fan, it was a thing of beauty!
Mayfield is taking advantage of this opportunity. It seems to have rejuvenated him. Todd Bowles probably feels that he has a thing or to to prove, also.

I see that Godwin, Evans and Vea are still there from the SB team and are probably hungry again.

I wonder how beat up are the teams that played this past weekend. Ravens and Niners have had two weeks to lick their wounds and didn’t have to play.

It seemed to me that the Steelers were particularly physical with the Bills?
In Regular season I think the teams needed to report IR, DNPs and LPs. Not sure if that is the case with the Playoffs.

Mayfield is taking advantage of this opportunity. It seems to have rejuvenated him. Todd Bowles probably feels that he has a thing or to to prove, also.

I see that Godwin, Evans and Vea are still there from the SB team and are probably hungry again.
Defense (and offense other than Baker) is perfectly healthy which is rare. This was the best cap space shedding year imaginable for the Bucs. Lose Brady, get younger to save money, and somehow got better.

With local & national news sources I've already read 6 maybe more articles about why the Chiefs can/can't win the next game. My attitude is simple & direct: we already lost to the Bills in December. Ain't no need to do it again.
Planking is dangerous: GO BILLS! Watch the Chiefs die again, just like VHS, too much tape (foot) drag. :ROFLMAO:
Dwight-dwight-schrute-26146466-250-141.gif

Back