The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard for me to believe the Bills are 2.5 points faves. Over KC. Even harder is how 82% of the bettors are taking them. Must be all Mafia
Bills are at home, so we see that spread. I am always wary against betting against Mahomes. He’s broken a lot of hearts, including Bills Mafia, in the worst possible ways. :(

Hard for me to believe the Bills are 2.5 points faves. Over KC. Even harder is how 82% of the bettors are taking them. Must be all Mafia
Yes it is strange being the underdogs. But then so many games this season that all the pro-pundits predicted Chiefs wins & we wiped out. I figure it must be like a John N jinx. Maybe this time it will work in our favor.

I wonder how beat up are the teams that played this past weekend. Ravens and Niners have had two weeks to lick their wounds and didn’t have to play.

It seemed to me that the Steelers were particularly physical with the Bills?
I'm hoping we have all our weapons in shape to play (except the ones that we already know were out for the season).
On the local news they showed Mark Andrews practicing with the team. Nobody has said anything about him being ready to play but that would be huge to get him back.
I'm definitely not counting any chickens. I haven't all year and I'm not starting now. We'll just see what happens and let it play out on the field.

Edit: And the AFC North is always physical with every team.

Buffalo forecast for Sunday

Saturday Night
A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Sunday
Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
Sunday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
This is all well and good, but what does the more accurate RickyPicks say about the weather forecast?

Also, is it true that RickyPicks are actually those of Rod Marinelli?

:ROFLMAO:

Yes it is strange being the underdogs. But then so many games this season that all the pro-pundits predicted Chiefs wins & we wiped out. I figure it must be like a John N jinx. Maybe this time it will work in our favor.
200-2.gif

Fun times living in the past. More ahead. Jinx this: Go home KC!

Have a nice day!
:LOL:

Back