The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I taped the game, nobody tell me...

...that the Bills won.
funny-celebrate-43.gif

WOW, did you see that Packers v. Cowboys game yesterday? I was exhausted after church (which happens every week….I am old) but came alive watching that game. My wife heard me on the other side of the house, which is not that far away, but she isn’t into football.

And, my Arizona Wildcat’s Men’s Basketball team is pretty awesome except when they aren’t. A couple of recent PAC-12 losses are perplexing, but they are college students….I taught folks that age for 30 years. Anyway, GO PACK GO! And “Bear Down, Arizona”.
Welcome to our wild and crazy QQ NFL mini-group.

oh, and a Stanley Cup for good measure

I'm sorry but that request is denied, the Broadway Blueshirts last won the Cup in 1994, we have the longer Original Six drought, the Wings will have to wait their turn. The Habs are disqualified from this discussion, too damn much overall success through the decades.
Wish granted, I like the Red Wings.

No expectations for the Leafs at all then?

I'm sorry but that request is denied, the Broadway Blueshirts last won the Cup in 1994, we have the longer Original Six drought, the Wings will have to wait their turn. The Habs are disqualified from this discussion, too damn much overall success through the decades.

No expectations for the Leafs at all then?
Since 1967 Leafs fans expect. A goalie is needed to have hope. I'm an original six against all others fan, Flyers can sub for the Habs.
Cheers

Losing Eagles can do it...lol

I'll bet @marpow and the rest of Niner Nation would rather play either the Eagles or the Bucks instead of the Pack next week. Should be easy work for Detroit.

Man, how the Eagles faded. Turned off like a switch.
Right on there LuvMyQuad..... I can see a battle of the bays for the NFC Championship. Green Bay @ Tampa Bay
Ricky, you only want a GB win against SF so you can host another game, right?
What makes you think Tampa Bay is going to 'lay down, lay down ....lay it on down....🎵'?
Philly really did fade, unreal!....lost 6 out of last 7 games .The only team they beat were the NY Giants.
It was almost painful to watch...but I had no love for the city of brotherly love!

Last edited:
I don't know what the Steelers were trying to accomplish with their last drive by throwing on the sides lines when there was not much time on the clock. It's been this kind of conservative offense all year but when Rudolph started it improved a bit Is it the Steeler's strategy or Rudolph's natural mediocrity coming back? Throw in the middle and deep for once!

I have to give credit to Allen. He is a monster that can run and destroy you with this run game.

Back