The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lions go all the way this year. We will get it done
Screen+Shot+2016-05-04+at+12.35.22.png

God bless us all.

So this UFL that starts playing next month. Are those games expected to be any good? Ricky, you have a team in Michigan. Closest team to New York is in DC. No teams on the West Coast. Hard for me to find interest without a dog in the game.

So this UFL that starts playing next month. Are those games expected to be any good? Ricky, you have a team in Michigan. Closest team to New York is in DC. No teams on the West Coast. Hard for me to find interest without a dog in the game.
I watched a few games last year. It's glitzy. The strange thing was all games were played in like 2 stadiums only. It seemed like some teams never had a home game

Most of the teams are in the southwest

I can only watch NFL football. I rarely will even watch a college game.
Everything other version of football just seems like a poor replica and a waste of my time. Especially with the NHL in full swing and the MLB on the near horizon. If I want a sport to watch I'd opt for either of those (or even NASCAR, IRL or F1 racing) before sinking to the NFL wannabees.

What I would like to see next year is two new teams who have never won the Super Bowl competing, like Ricky's Lions and JohnN's Bills.

Teams that have never won a Super Bowl:

• Arizona Cardinals
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Cleveland Browns*
  • Detroit Lions*
  • Houston Texans*
  • Jacksonville Jaguars*
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Tennessee Titans
[Edit: Teams that have never been to the SB shown with asterisk. Interesting that the four cities are in alphabetical order.]
Note; known as LuvMyQuad's Bills (as we love the meters) in my house. I'm a part time fan for Buffalo wins only. I'm parked in the Super Bowl waiting room. :LOL:

Well, well, well, Mr. Norwood, I said fire the Buffalo kicker early on. Cheers :ROFLMAO:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...e-right-tyler-bass-buffalo-bills/72307794007/

Place kickers get an inordinate amount of blame, mainly because their success or failure often comes at the end of the game. But they also get blamed for stuff that occurs earlier on, like Moody missing that extra point.

It would have been a lot more helpful had McCaffrey not fumbled on the SF opening drive or had SF not muffed that punt deep in their own end.

The Bills should have won that Super Bowl against the Giants, Norwood’s miss not withstanding. I guess when it’s not your year it’s not your year , you are so fucked.

Dont worry Sonik, Lions and Chiefs will be shaking hands at this next SuperBowl
Not so fast there my friend! Who knows who the Loins may lose in free agency, retirement, Cap cuts, or injuries, etc.
They may go right back in the tank& another 50+ year drought. Like the one they just came out of ..I hope not but...
I see at least 2 losses for sure... There might be a new sheriff in town next year! Take a guess who that might be Ricky🤔?
Maybe you should consider storing that koolAid on the panty shelf there Ricky....

Last edited:
Not so fast their my friend! Who knows who the Loins will lose in free agency, etc.
They may go right back in the 50+ year drought they came out of.
I see at least 2 losses for sure... There might be a new sheriff in town next year! Take a guess who that might be Ricky🤔?
I agree. I know the Ravens are going to lose half their free agents. How can anyone predict anything before they know who is even on their team (unless perhaps their QB's last name is Mahomes). Then they have to stay injury free for 17 weeks just to get to the playoffs.

Any talk of SB appearances before week 10 is just that, talk and hot air.

Back