The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
resident blow hard and sports writer wannabe RickPicks will not give his 2024 /25 Season predictions til training camp

In the meantime - I say Lions all the way. All the way baby !!!!!!!!!
New logo JINX!
btw: Are you a Tigers fan too?
b694c389b8fa1e48f4fb9d6f0d62dded.jpg

New logo JINX!
btw: Are you a Tigers fan too?
b694c389b8fa1e48f4fb9d6f0d62dded.jpg
okay wise guy.....take this
Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common? A: They both look good until they hit the ice!
Q: What's the difference between Frequent Flyer Miles and the Toronto Maple Leafs? A: Frequent Flyer Miles earn points.
Q: Why do Maple Leafs fans drink from a saucer? A: Because the cup's always in Detroit!

Read More: https://www.jokes4us.com/sportsjokes/nhljokes/torontomapleleafsjokes.html

And your wise men don't know how it feels...
F8LjVO7XYAALB3g

okay wise guy.....take this
Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common? A: They both look good until they hit the ice!
Q: What's the difference between Frequent Flyer Miles and the Toronto Maple Leafs? A: Frequent Flyer Miles earn points.
Q: Why do Maple Leafs fans drink from a saucer? A: Because the cup's always in Detroit!

Read More: https://www.jokes4us.com/sportsjokes/nhljokes/torontomapleleafsjokes.html
Wiseguy-Logo.png

:ROFLMAO: Definitely a Tigers fan.

And the sound of the piper counts for everything.

@JohnN I see that Aaron Rodgers' Jets didn't make the top five...obviously. I will be happy if they finish 9-8. Ecstatic if they go 10-7. Not holding my breath.
It's bad enough for a Bills fan that every-time (ha-ha) the meters turn green I think Jets. Leafs won last night, thanks for noticing. YEAH! It's all in the meters.
Z7I5Mzr.jpeg

Cheers!

@JohnN I see that Aaron Rodgers' Jets didn't make the top five...obviously. I will be happy if they finish 9-8. Ecstatic if they go 10-7. Not holding my breath.
Jets were listed at #17 on it. 9-8 would be a dream season for Jets next year
... If that were to happen, you'd likely turn into @cbmmm3 2.0!

Raiders Expected to Cut $72 Million Star Following Suspension News: Report​

Jimmy G is out

Cleveland ?????????
That's sort of surprising! Raiders just can't find QB.
What about going to the jets? He could probably take more of a beating than Rodgers could! Maybe last at least 5 plays????
These QB contracts just slay me. They back load them so much with pretty much NO intent of ever paying it out.....

Last edited:
Anyone watch the NBA celebrity basketball game last night? This is usually the kind of thing I would totally pass on. But because Chief;s Mecole Hardman was in it I gave it a chance.

I was expecting the worst, like some kind of SNL basketball parody. But the players were actually pretty good. Then again the real star of the show was the LED court floor. Like playing on a jumbo Jumbotron!

Back