The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You post that at the start of every NFL season. I still love it. Post it again next year after the Chiefs win the next SB.
The SB odds according to The Athletic. Okay, argue amongst yourselves. If he’s wrong, Sonik will host a barbecue before the big game outside the winner’s home stadium. Sorry Ricky, you take home the bronze medal, and JohnN doesn’t even place.

Attachments

• IMG_7989.png
    IMG_7989.png
    280.7 KB · Views: 0
Where did Harbaugh go? I must have missed it. Was it not reported in this thread? Has my memory gone down the shitter?
AR- I'll answer all 3 of your questions
1. San Diego ( .but maybe he didn't leave, if he didn't then he was in 'black face' out there today. That would get him banded for life by NCAA)... 2.No..3.Yes
AR, Ricky has been holding out on us here!😮 ...hopefully he'll be more open about the Loins if they take a dive this year😕...

Last edited:
1. San Diego ( .but maybe he didn't leave, if he didn't then he was in 'black face' out there today. That would get him banded for life by NCAA)... 2.No..3.Yes
AR, Ricky has been holding out on us here!😮 ...hopefully he'll be more open about the Loins if they take a dive this year😕...
The Rick-man is girding his Loins and feeling crotchety.

YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN DAMMIT !

I'm here. Watching the wheels. Absorbing all the trash talk. Waiting for the season openers to impose some reality on us all.
This is the first season in ages that AR’s Jets have overall looked great on paper. He, however, is nervously awaiting the Jets’s PUP and IR lists at the end of September. One thing you can say about AR: as a longtime Jets fan he has learned to abstain from talking smack about his team.

Attachments

• IMG_1279.jpeg
    IMG_1279.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1231.jpeg
    IMG_1231.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1218.jpeg
    IMG_1218.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1217.jpeg
    IMG_1217.jpeg