The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is coming from a non-fan to Jets. I did watch a good chunk of the game and it seems like Rodgers has minimal protection. If that's true, he's gonna get crushed, and get hurt. Not a good situation for a guy his age.
Rodgers is already hurting. He’s hobbling around. Mahomes hobbles around a good bit also, but he’s not 40 years old.

Say whatever you want about whether or not Brady is the GOAT, but is the best ever at using duck-and-cover to prolong his career.

Anyway, nice gutsy road win by the Bills @LuvMyQuad and @JohnN . Go Bills! :sleep:
I'll go with lucky Bills too. Nervous...22 total accepted penalties and over 200 penalty yards of crazy...Bills good tackle penalty included.;)
1728966195873710dOaSSi0jMh-apn-700x467.jpg

Cheers! Go Jets...:sleep::sleep::sleep::D

I'll go with lucky Bills too. Nervous...22 total accepted penalties and over 200 penalty yards of crazy...Bills good tackle penalty included.;)
1728966195873710dOaSSi0jMh-apn-700x467.jpg

Cheers! Go Jets...:sleep::sleep::sleep::D

The last two games between the Jets and Bills at MetLife have been crazy affairs. As LMQ said, fortunately no one got hurt, but I think Rodgers got banged up a bit more than he was.

The last two games between the Jets and Bills at MetLife have been crazy affairs. As LMQ said, fortunately no one got hurt, but I think Rodgers got banged up a bit more than he was.
:cool: Bills won, Bills won! Feels good to say after losses. Weak Rodgers is on the hit list.
maxresdefault.jpg
images
hhn5m8xtck06ze7lsgqn.jpg

Go Bills! Just win all. 🍪🍩🍩🍩🥜🏈

Last edited:
Grading the Amari Cooper, Davante Adams trades: How much better did the Bills and Jets get?

Bills add WR Cooper from Browns for third-round pick

Buffalo Bills get: WR Amari Cooper, 2025 sixth-round pick
Cleveland Browns get: 2025 third-round pick, 2026 seventh-round pick
Trade date: Oct. 15

Grade for the Bills: A-
Grade for the Browns: B
The Bills needed to add a wide receiver before the deadline. That was always going to be the case unless rookie second-round pick Keon Coleman was great right away. That hasn't happened, and Buffalo is way, way too good to let its MVP-caliber quarterback not have another playmaker. In Cooper, the Bills land the receiver they need -- and one they can afford.

Bills traded with the Browns for Amari Cooper. I guess well see what he has left. They cut loose Marquez Valdez Scantling. Good riddens to him.
Go BIlls! Go Yankees! = share the luck.

If the reports are true that the Jets are giving up a conditional 3rd round that could be a 2nd round for Adams, then I think that's a very good deal for the Jets.
I don't know how good Adams still is. I believe he's an 11year veteran, no spring chicken there! If he has it yet then it's an excellent trade!
But I have a feeling that isn't going to make the Jets a playoff bound team.
My overall impression of then last night was w much! Those 3 times in the red zone they got 3 points.
Poor running game, to me!
People are saying that was the best Rodgers looked all year? If that's the case then they are in trouble.
Rodgers took some hard hits, he's not going to go unscathed if it keeps going like that.

Last edited:
If the reports are true that the Jets are giving up a conditional 3rd round that could be a 2nd round for Adams, then I think that's a very good deal for the Jets.
I don't know how good Adams still is. I believe he's an 11year veteran, no spring chicken there! If he has it yet then it's an excellent trade!
But I have a feeling that isn't going to make the Jets a playoff bound team.
My overall impression of then last night was w much! Those 3 times in the red zone they got 3 points.
Poor running game, to me!
People are saying that was the best Rodgers looked all year? If that's the case then they are in trouble.
Rodgers took some hard hits, he's not going to go unscathed if it keeps going like that.

What’s annnoying about your post is that it contains observations that most of us on this thread have also come up with. I see the Jets going 7-10 with numerous close losses like the Denver, Vikes and Bills games.

The Jets don’t suck, but they are at the mercy of their O-line which has not been fixed by any stretch of the imagination.

Back