Tony Levin “Bringing It Down To The Bass” Dolby Atmos Released Sept 13

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the new Blu Ray from BandCamp $33.96 to Calif.

This is a cool album also. Terry Bozzio, Tony Levins and Steve Stevens. Black Light Syndrome.
81eXa-1+bzL._SX425_.jpg

Looks like there is some delay in Blu-ray production of the new Tony Levin album. I got response from Flatiron Recordings via Bandcamp about the status of my order:
The Blu Rays are still in production and pre-order status.

Looks like there is some delay in Blu-ray production of the new Tony Levin album. I got response from Flatiron Recordings via Bandcamp about the status of my order:
That's been happening a lot this year it seems, I'm going to take this as a positive, that the overwhelming demand for all things Blu-ray (especially surround music/Atmos) is outpacing production 😄

That's been happening a lot this year it seems, I'm going to take this as a positive, that the overwhelming demand for all things Blu-ray (especially surround music/Atmos) is outpacing production 😄
For sure J-Pup. It takes a massive amount of concentration to keep up, let alone listen once, listening twice might come months later.
We asked and they delivered.
Listening to my new MQA Van Hagar stereo CD's, absolutely stunning sound.
While I rip my new Zappa set, work baby work.

Back