WHO’S NEXT/LIFEHOUSE Box set coming in September 2023 (STEVEN WILSON DOLBY ATMOS & 5.1 MIXES CONFIRMED!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mention that one of the best songs - Bargain - is a Penteo upmix.
I'm sure I'm in the minority here on this, but I'm very curious to look deep into that Steve Wilson up-mix (Penteo?) and hear how it's constructed. Of course I'd love the more discrete multi's mix; but since that's not an option; this doesn't bother me 🤷‍♂️

Need I bring up Aja for some of that as well :whistle:

Back to pricing - is ~$244 about the best out there so far?

Last edited:
I'm sure I'm in the minority here on this, but I'm very curious to look deep into that Steve Wilson up-mix (Penteo?) and hear how's it's constructed. Of course I'd love the more discrete multi's mix; but since that's not an option; this doesn't bother me 🤷‍♂️

Need I bring up Aja for some of that as well :whistle:

Back to pricing - is ~$244 about the best out there so
I’d buy an attempt at an “Aja” upmix by someone that knows what they are doing…as long as it’s a stand-alone disc 😋

Back to pricing - is ~$244 about the best out there so far?

Current price watch:

Grooves.land: $242.81 [Free shipping/No tax.....possible lower price when VAT is removed]
Import CDs: $244.27
Target: $257.99
Deep Discount: $269.68 [DD usually does free shipping on orders over $25, but their website states "additional shipping may apply"].
CD Universe: $269.68
Bull Moose: $299.98* [Free Shipping/No Sales Tax unless in Maine or New Hampshire]
Amazon USA: $299.98 [Free shipping available]

Amazon UK: £261.59
Burning Shed: £275.00
Fnac.com : €239.99 [Low price Guaranteed if drops between pre-order date and release date]

*FYI: A $300 purchase at Bull Moose will earn you 20 Moose Points. This equates to a $10 off coupon, so your actual price comes to $289.99.

Last edited:
If they do Im in.

Amazon now shows 700+ sold at $300 so far.
I am one of those 700 but am considering switching to Target if the Amazon pre-order price doesn't come down.

Along those lines, I thought I ready that there was a way to get an additional discount at Target.com - anyone know if that is true?

248 with fast shipping from importcds with first time sign up code best so far.. gives you 10 percent off :).

One good thing about these sets is that they typically don't lose value. So one could reasonably sell some of those for a profit a few years after they're released, if one doesn't like it anymore. Not saying that should be the main motivation, but particularly if you already have stuff you don't really want, it could be a way of getting some of the money back for a set like this.
I always invest in about a dozen of these super-duper box sets just for this purpose.
But secure safe storage is beginning to get tight around here so I only bought seven.
Keeping one for myself of course and stuffing my pockets with cash for the next super-duper round and the rest into an IRA. A ROTH of course.

Current price watch:

Grooves.land: $242.81 [Free shipping/No tax.....possible lower price when VAT is removed]
Import CDs: $244.27
Target: $257.99
Deep Discount: $269.68 [DD usually does free shipping on orders over $25, but their website states "additional shipping may apply"].
CD Universe: $269.68
Bull Moose: $299.98* [Free Shipping/No Sales Tax unless in Maine or New Hampshire]
Amazon USA: $299.98 [Free shipping available]

Amazon UK: £261.59
Burning Shed: £275.00
Fnac.com : €239.99 [Low price Guaranteed if drops between pre-order date and release date]

*FYI: A $300 purchase at Bull Moose will earn you 20 Moose Points. This equates to a $10 off coupon, so your actual price comes to $289.99.
This is very useful! I just ordered from Fnac. VAT was deducted, since Norway is outside the EU. My final price billed was €199.99 + €10.71 shipping. This was almost HALF the Amazon UK price! I will get hit with a 25% VAT bill + customs fees, but this is still by far the best offer available to us over the pond.

Back