WHO’S NEXT/LIFEHOUSE Box set coming in September 2023 (STEVEN WILSON DOLBY ATMOS & 5.1 MIXES CONFIRMED!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched an unboxing video of Who Next Lifehouse a couple of days ago. I do believe unboxing videos do have their place to see what's in the box. I love the Who but seeing what was in the box and how much it cost (you do get buttons) and knowing I only wanted the bluray made absolutely no sense to me buy this box set. .I know myself and would only listen to the Bluray so if they come out with something more affordable I get it.

I too only want the blu-ray. Listened to the cd thru the surround master, sounded really good. Think I'll pass on the box as tempting as an atmos version by Steven W would be.

Now, perhaps we should ask ourselves: If a standalone Blu-ray of DSOTM came out months after release of the big box set, does the same future hold for Who's Next?

Hmmmmmm.

Now, perhaps we should ask ourselves: If a standalone Blu-ray of DSOTM came out months after release of the big box set, does the same future hold for Who's Next?

Hmmmmmm.
I thought about that, too. I not a big enough Who fan to buy the box, but I’d be all-in on a stand-alone Atmos Blu-ray. 🤞🤞

Hmmmmmm.
For me the release of a stand alone wouldn’t change anything. I want the Blu-ray and the two books. I would have bought the box if the standalone was released simultaneously.

I have the Lifehouse chronicles set, so the Lifehouse demos don’t do much for me. The concerts will probably get a listen each.

Hmmmmmm.
I can't speak for others...but everytime I start talking to myself...I never get a response :whistle:

Just remember Clinty you're never alone with a schizophrenic.
Whoa! Fresh up from the basement about half an hour ago!
Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 4.30.37 PM.png
Ian Hunter - You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic Album Reviews, Songs & More | AllMusic

I used to have that album!

What deal did you make with the devil for your magic basement? What have you promised to him?

Not going dolby digital I hope.

Just an observation. Amazon has been saying over 1000 copies ordered.
Now it says over 800 ordered. So were there 200 cancelations?

Ok so these are month to month orders then?
That makes sense I was thinking this was a cumulative total. So at least a couple of thousand have been ordered by now...from this vendor.
I plan to get this but probably like others I'm waiting to see if there will be a price drop in the next month.

Back