WHO’S NEXT/LIFEHOUSE Box set coming in September 2023 (STEVEN WILSON DOLBY ATMOS & 5.1 MIXES CONFIRMED!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know if I should thank @Tres Discrete or curse him

I just ordered too same total.
My dream price was $150 but that was not realistic before several months and returns.
This is probably a fair price for the amount of music restoration/ mixing work and the two books.
3 more months of the year to go will I be bankrupt by December?

I heard I missed some CRAZY pricing on Rarewaves last week (sub-$100 -maybe an error?)…but got a re-stock notice today…I said I’d bite under $200…and so I did…under $185 with shipping 🤑

https://www.rarewaves.com/products/0602435873077-the-who-whos-next-who-the
I also said I would bite if it were less than $200. Mine came to just under $184.
Thanks for that information @Tres Discrete. I was hoping for it to get under $150 (much like jefe1) but,,,, close enough!
Now can anyone vouch for Rarewaves? I haven't ever ordered anything from them.

I also said I would bite if it were less than $200. Mine came to just under $184.
Thanks for that information @Tres Discrete. I was hoping for it to get under $150 (much like jefe1) but,,,, close enough!
Now can anyone vouch for Rarewaves? I haven't ever ordered anything from them.
I have bought a lot of used discs from them on eBay - always reasonable & reliable - hopefully the same with new product?! 🙏🏼

My dream price was $150 but that was not realistic before several months and returns.
This is probably a fair price for the amount of music restoration/ mixing work and the two books.
I've a shopping cart built for two: you're always welcome!

You can go ahead and curse me - you won’t be alone - it’s not a very exclusive club 😜

How many people are going to cancel their amazon pre orders now?
I just read there was a misprice on rarewaves for $77 but most orders were refunded. Someone claims they got a Whos Next deluxe shipped from Amazon Italy for less than that....

Maybe the amazon seller of Let It Be deluxe for $32 will be dumping these for the same price in December.....

I appreciate that many will like the unboxing video. I'm not sure yet I want to watch it.
Just want the set to arrive, take my time looking through it, and enjoy it like I'm a kid with a Christmas present.
I've broken my own rule against buying box sets and just want to sit down with it when it arrives, and treasure my own unboxing experience.
Sound stupid? I don't know but that's where I am right now.

Then I'm going to rip everything to digital and maybe never look at it again. lol.
That's exactly what I have done with the many box sets I purchased from the late 80s until now. I rarely buy any now except I make an exception for the Jethro Tull boxes which are fantastic and at a reasonable price

I heard I missed some CRAZY pricing on Rarewaves last week (sub-$100 -maybe an error?)…but got a re-stock notice today…I said I’d bite under $200…and so I did…under $185 with shipping 🤑

https://www.rarewaves.com/products/0602435873077-the-who-whos-next-who-the
Thanks so much for posting this link. Despite "Who's Next" being my favourite Who album and easily in my top ten albums of all time I was going to sit this one out, as £250 is just taking the p*ss....

£139, whilst still extortionate is below my threshold, and I managed to get in before it sold out.

TBH I'll be astonished if we actually get the 11 disc version from them at that price - I'm sure they must have mis-listed it???? ...but I'm willing to take the risk. :)

If any more deals pop up, and since most of my time is spent dealing with cleanup from the hurricane, someone please pm me. The 272$ shipped is an ouch factor for me right now from importCD's.
Actually I don't understand how someone was selling for about $100 less! Sort of irritates me....

Back