WHO’S NEXT/LIFEHOUSE Box set coming in September 2023 (STEVEN WILSON DOLBY ATMOS & 5.1 MIXES CONFIRMED!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is still sitting in SF, awaiting official release date or something. Not sure when that is, but it's scheduled for this coming Monday, Sept. 18th.

Talk about anticipation 😫.

[edit: September 15th is the announced release date. I used the FedEx option from Japan, so the USPS notification was odd, but seems that if
it were FedEx'ed on the 15th it would indeed come to me on the 18th.]

Last edited:
If any more deals pop up, and since most of my time is spent dealing with cleanup from the hurricane, someone please pm me. The 272$ shipped is an ouch factor for me right now from importCD's.
Actually I don't understand how someone was selling for about $100 less! Sort of irritates me....
Well importCD cancelled my order, saying they could not get credit approval. Hogwash! My credit is just fine. I'm getting a little pi$$ed. Well more than a little.
Now you are free to order from rarewaves…hopefully they don’t flake out 🙏🏼

Preordered from Bull Moose for in-store pick up and received notification that my copy is ready and waiting...but I need to wait until Friday release day to pick it up.

What continues to astonish me is that I have $100 credit at the Moose, but even after applying that credit, I still will be paying over $200 after tax for this box. Hard to justify with college bills for my son starting to come in, but I guess I can go without eating for the next couple of weeks. I'd call that a bargain!

Preordered from Bull Moose for in-store pick up and received notification that my copy is ready and waiting...but I need to wait until Friday release day to pick it up.

What continues to astonish me is that I have $100 credit at the Moose, but even after applying that credit, I still will be paying over $200 after tax for this box. Hard to justify with college bills for my son starting to come in, but I guess I can go without eating for the next couple of weeks. I'd call that a bargain!
But I doubt it's the best you've ever seen.

Guess I'm done with importCD's.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent order.

Thank you for your recent order. All orders are subject to credit approval. Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain approval for these backordered items and have cancelled them.

If you used a credit card for your purchase, your bank or charge card provider can assist you in determining the reason. If you have any questions about your order, please send an e-mail to our customer service department at: [email protected]

----------------------
Maybe they are doing me a favor. But no one knows what it's like to be the bad man, to be the sad man, behind blue eyes....

BTW my credit score hovers around the 800 mark...

Back