WHO’S NEXT/LIFEHOUSE Box set coming in September 2023 (STEVEN WILSON DOLBY ATMOS & 5.1 MIXES CONFIRMED!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW my credit score hovers around the 800 mark...
It likely has nothing to do with your score and more about having an issue with getting a transaction approval for the individual purchase. Like your card company's processing algorithms incorrectly flagged it as a possible fraudulent charge?

Delivered to Norway in one day from FNAC in France (with express courier shipping for a mere $10).
IMG_5157.jpeg
IMG_5158.jpeg

In case it helps... I ordered the box weeks ago on Amz Spain for 268€, decided this week because of some shitty stuff going on that I could not justify the expense and cancelled the order.
I listened in the morning to the Atmos in Apple Music... and even with the barotrauma in my ear I'm starting to regret my decision. The mix, even in streaming, does not disappoint.
I hope Paul will event manage to release the standalone Blu-ray.

View attachment 96273
The Japanese SHM SACD stereo mix sounds utterly tepid and lifeless, compared to the blu-ray Atmos mix. $280 for this is very expensive, but it's a sensational experience.
I was hoping someone would do a comparison of this -- thanks! Given my old SHM SACD sounds great to my ears, I am even more eagerly looking forward now to the Dolby Atmos!!! Current shipping has it 90 miles from me, but still due for Monday, but I'm hoping sooner. . . .

[edit: arriving tomorrow now!]

Last edited:
Yikes! Should have stayed with fnac perhaps. Platekompaniet sent a mail today with a shipping notification, but previous experience telle me that means several days yet until delivery. Did you get hit with VAT?
DHL will be sending me av 25% VAT bill + a 130 kr billing fee in a day or two.

Back