4 more Quadio titles coming in January 2024! (Titles Announced)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, GO @edisonbaggins – he deserves it! Amazon still shows it in stock and shipping for free w/in two days. Did anyone get it through amazon?
https://www.amazon.com/Spinners-Qua...04739658&sprefix=spinners+quad,aps,204&sr=8-1

Yes, delivered Friday from Amazon.
Got the lowest pre-order price guarantee of $19.99.

Inner ring matrix suffix is -V2 S 21.

1704748372099.jpeg

1704748422596.jpeg

For those of us waiting for a replacement disc from Rhino: I just received a post from a customer service rep:

I am very sorry for the delay. The latest update is that the replacement disc will be sent later this month. (No further action is necessary on your part.)

I apologize again for this frustrating experience and thank you for your patience.

I can wait patiently.

Last edited:
For those of us waiting for a replacement disc from Rhino: I just received a post from a customer service rep:

I am very sorry for the delay. The latest update is that the replacement disc will be sent later this month. (No further action is necessary on your part.)

I apologize again for this frustrating experience and thank you for your patience.

I can wait patiently.

Me too.

I am so buried with discs that need to be listened to, I find it hard to care when the replacement discs get here. Spring will be fine. And I still might not be caught up enough to pop that on right away.

I guess there are a couple of people for whom this is a desert island album. Honestly, the only release I couldn't wait for in the last couple of years was PF's Animals. So if the Spinners album means as much to them as Animals did to me, I understand their anxiety. Perhaps the Sabbath Quadio blu-ray also fell into the "can't wait" category for me. But really, that's about it.

I don't even remember what the 4 titles are! Other than Randy Newman.
Me either, it's best to look for something good to play at home (which was already purchased) and not obsess too much, try and forget about them for a day or two.

But it's now just 10 days away until they are up for ordering.

Where can I get these Randy Newman videos on disc?
I don't know. But I do know that OBS software can record videos from the screen and do an exceptional job if the original is good to begin with.

I've been recording cat videos from Instagram. I love those comps where they have cats intentionally knocking drinks and jars off of tables, knocking over book shelves, house plants, and hopping away from the wreckage joyfully like they know what the F they are doing. So funny.

I've been so excited about the upcoming War release, that I've completely forgotten about the re-release of the Spinners disc.......And I was so excited about the Spinners disc!
See old age does have its advantages 😉

I can wait patiently.
How do you request a replacement disc? I emailed Rhino but have not gotten a reply. Or will they be sending a replacement out to everyone who purchased the Spinners title?

Back