Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This gem from 1969 features the original version of the classic, "Witchi Tai To."
Everything Is Everything (front).jpg
Everything Is Everything (back).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheryl Crow C'MON, C'MON [A&M Records/Stereo RBCD] a very solid album from Ms Crow! Guest stars include Stevie Nicks, Emmylou Harris, Keith Richards, Natalie Maines, Lenny Kravitz, Steve Earle, Don Henley, Kid Rock et alia!

R.89d2dfd56a4d7fa038818d1349a5401a

Last edited:
Circus Maximus/Circus Maximus & Neverland Revisited - One of the many Vanguard Master releases. I've heard several of them and the remastering is impeccable, they all sound amazing. I purchased this cd for 1 song, Wind. It was played regularly on the FM stations in the 60's and I fell in love with it then and never tire of it.
Circus Maximus.jpg

Circus Maximus - bk.jpg

Circus Maximus/Circus Maximus & Neverland Revisited - One of the many Vanguard Master releases. I've heard several of them and the remastering is impeccable, they all sound amazing. I purchased this cd for 1 song, Wind. It was played regularly on the FM stations in the 60's and I fell in love with it then and never tire of it.
View attachment 100702
View attachment 100703
View attachment 100704
The Wind has always been one of the all time FAVS!

Thanks @DLJ I enjoyed hearing Wind. I vaguely remember hearing or reading the name of this group but never heard them.
There is a compilation of groups on the Vanguard label from that era but this group is not on it.

Edit
I stand corrected
The compilation Follow Me Down Vanguards Lost Psychedelic Era has one Circus Maximus song Travelin Around

Last edited:
Thanks @DLJ I enjoyed hearing Wind. I vaguely remember hearing or reading the name of this group but never heard them.
There is a compilation of groups on the Vanguard label from that era but this group is not on it.
You may have heard of Jerry Jeff Walker who had a hit with Mr. Bojangles. He was in this group prior to going solo.

Love And Money/Strange Kind Of Love - Produced by Gary Katz, IMHO James Grant & Love And Money is under appreciated artist! My brother saw them live at the Catalyst in Santa Cruz, CA, he was so impressed he called and told me to buy the cd and if I didn't like it he'd pay for it, how could I refuse. I did just that and when I popped it on I too fell in love with this band. Rarely do I buy a cd that I like every cut right off the bat but I did with this. I popped on the remastered version I must say it liked it a lot and sounded AMAZING!!! I'm a subscriber to the saying "it's great if you like that sort of thing, not so great if you don't" when I hear this I don't understand how anybody couldn't like this.
Love & Money:Strange Kind Of Love.jpg

Iron Butterfly/Metamorphosis - Last album with Doug Ingle and the best lineup IMHO. Without Doug Ingle there's no Iron Butterfly. I like every song on here and they all sounded amazing! Butterfly Blue is a favorite and it sounds fantastic.
Iron Butterfly:Metamorphis.jpg

Iron Butterfly:Metamorphis - bk.jpg

Ral Donner/You Don't Know What You've Got - Back in the 60's when Elvis went into the army a number of Elvis sound alike artist tried to fill the void. Some were good and some not so good. Ral Donner was IMHO the best and had several quite good hits. Listen to the MP3 of the title track and see what you think. An honorable mention for Terry Stafford's version of Suspicion, which I actually like better than Elvis's version.
Ral Donner.jpg

Various Artists/Original Big Band Masterpieces In Stereo - Another great release from the good folks at Eric Records. I was blown away at how amazing this sounded. A great example of their remastering skills even on these old recordings, kudos!!!
Various:Original Big Band.jpg

Back