Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
desert island album
humanleageshm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
really diggin this new release. letting his hair down. rocking
View attachment 101077
Glad to hear praise for Rarities.

I ordered Rarities a few weeks ago. I'll be waiting another month for it, since it is waiting for Piano Man SACD and several two channel jazz SHM-SACD's to be released.

The Congress Of Wonders/Revolting - Probably aren't many people who have heard of these guys, not well known but very funny. Is there's anybody here who's heard of Star Trek here's a great spoof of the show and movies. So for shits and giggles I present "Star Trek".
revoltingcover.jpg

*NOTE: This is not a bootleg and was purchased from the Congress Of Wonders web site several years ago.

Last edited:
C26C32E0-6D1F-46BC-B4D1-9009D0183767.jpeg

The SoulJazz Orchestra -
Under Burning Skies

The 5th album I’ve bought from this Ottawa group and the best so far.
Energetic Afro pop/jazz/funk.
Excellent recording and music. Great stuff

William Penn & His Pals - Back in 1966 I was in a high school band named "The Other Ones", I'm sure you've all heard of us, we were the best band at our school. One of our gigs was at Stanford and we opened for these guys. They were one of the hottest bands in the area at the time. Their keyboard player Greg Rollie ended up in "Santana" and "Journey". A little rock history trivia for ya. On the back cover Greg is on the far right under the word Rock. Here's the single "Swami"
William Penn.jpg

Zakk Sabbath-Vertigo, basically Zakk Wylde's Black Sabbath cover band. Released 2020.
You got to give it a listen, fresh meat as they would say.
DR's compressed to death, 4's and 5's but that makes it sound great, just can't turn it up and listen for hours.
Put your thumb drive in the car, awesome.
New release out in March-Doomed Forever.
Cover.jpg

Back