Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some Atmos albums from France, from artists quite well represented in 5.1 on SACD back in the day, one from Florent Pagny and two from Zazie.

they're all in French - naturellement! - and Surround-ily far from demo material but sumfink diffrent ta lissun ta, innit, know wot aye mean 😋

Last edited:
That's great to hear. Wilco are one of my all-time favorite bands, and it's fabulous that they've found the wherewithal (and the interest) to move into Atmos--and to do it right.

Can anyone on Tidal supply the name of the Atmos mixing engineer?
I'm excited to hear some Wilco in surround also - but I'm only seeing this track in lossless.

Is anyone in the U.S. getting the Evicted track from Wilco's new album in Atmos?

I'm excited to hear some Wilco in surround also - but I'm only seeing this track in lossless.

Is anyone in the U.S. getting the Evicted track from Wilco's new album in Atmos?
Listened to it this morning--sounded great! Maybe delete it from your library and re-add? (The interwebs still aren't telling me who did the Atmos mix.)

Back