Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hmmm.... I dig the music. There's a lot going on here, sadly the mix doesn't really exploit that. The spoken word intro to the first track would seem like an open invitation to fly that stuff all over the surround field, but it just goes from front left to front right. (At least downmixed to 5.1. Maybe it's more adventurous when heard in full Atmos?). Anyway, didn't realize she had new music out. Thanks for pointing it out!

i've found Blue Note consistently delivers amongst the most underactive Atmos mixes streaming at this point but so much of the musical content they release is my bag that i listen beyond the Surround deficiencies and enjoy it for what it is 😋

thankfully the 847 other tracks i posted up today are more Surroundily satisfying 😅🤣

No. Way.

Haven’t had a chance to give it a spin (and I have a work meeting in a few min) but this is one of my all time favorite albums. Early Moog-sploitation intended to be played for your plants to help them grow. Strangely soothing. Notable for only ever being sold with mattresses from sears or with plants from a specific plant shop until a recent reissue campaign of Mort Garson’s work

No. Way.

Haven’t had a chance to give it a spin (and I have a work meeting in a few min) but this is one of my all time favorite albums. Early Moog-sploitation intended to be played for your plants to help them grow. Strangely soothing. Notable for only ever being sold with mattresses from sears or with plants from a specific plant shop until a recent reissue campaign of Mort Garson’s work
Ah, tragically just “big stereo”. I figured since they found the master tapes a while back there was a chance of this being a real mix, but alas.

No. Way.

Neat, I added it to my playlist:

Back