Must Get - Bob Reynolds Group Bly Ray - IAN Records Saxaphonist in Snarky Puppy!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Bruzonsky

600 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Just watched and listened to this - WOW! Felt and sounded like I was there. Listened in both Dolby Atmos and Auro=3D.

https://ianrecords.com/products/bob-reynolds-group-live-in-munich

Bob Reynolds is in Snarky Pupply, saxophone. Here its a 4 piece jazz band.

Blu ray has both audio only and video of all the songs.

a1969280559_10.jpg

I've gotta say....this sounds great! I love that this is getting a physical Atmos release. The last few months I have really been exploring a lot of new music that I would not have heard otherwise if not for this forum and the availability of a physical release.

I've gotta say....this sounds great! I love that this is getting a physical Atmos release. The last few months I have really been exploring a lot of new music that I would not have heard otherwise if not for this forum and the availability of a physical release.
This forum has cost me oodles of money! Glad to spread the goop!!

This is really a fantastic soundling and great looking (video) album for jazz lovers, especially the saxaphone! Just got Snarky Puppy Sylva Dolby Atmos blu ray today, will watch and listen tomorrow (ripped it today)!

Stefan was amenable to putting up the recent Boris Blank and Ian Thomas releases as IAA downloads, I'll see if he's game to do this one as well :)

Although I highly recommend the blu ray - it has both audio only and video tracks of each song. My understanding is IAA generally only gets the audio tracks. Seriously a great jazz album!

Back