RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANKS - Sorry for that mix up , you are correct Just got too excited. No wonder No Rod or Arlo, I can dream and while I'm still at it, Dam you Holly Johnson let Trevor release Pleasuredome already.....LOL, big wish there.
I am hoping for a Rod and a ZZ Top QUADIO release(s) as well. A James Taylor, Jackson Browne and another Seals & Crofts would be "icing" on the proverbial QUAD cake!

I would like to see Jefferson Starship "Spitfire" IMHO a better album than "Red Octopus" in the next batch.

How about "Raunch 'N' Roll Live". It was my first Quad reel, I more recently picked up a CD-4 copy as well and it plays fine but you can't beat those Quadios for overall sound quality. I just wish that other Black Oak Arkansas titles had been given the quad treatment as well!

Sadly , WEA , lost the Black Oak Arkansas catalogue to UMG I believe.
In 75 they signed with MCA , and in 77 , 78 they were with Capricorn Records.

They , UMG , most likely also have the quad of Street Party.

The November Quadios will likely bump up to Mid-October.
All are rockers!
Seriously?! Well, mid-October is close enough to my birthday (November 10th) to celebrate more QUADIO releases! Simply the best immersive/surround sound series and ALWAYS an entertaining and engaging listen regardless of the musical genre.

I would like to see Jefferson Starship "Spitfire" IMHO a better album than "Red Octopus" in the next batch.
Oh yeah! Dance with the dragon . . . RED OCTOPUS of course has "Miracles," but the tunes
on SPITFIRE rock a lot more, with some spacier tunes that would do justice to a surround space.

"All are rockers!"

Just love those hot tips!!! More than just "hints" there.

I guess I'll wait at least a few days before I ask for another hint... But I am wondering about something.

At first I thought all the covers of this Quadio batch had a rocking chair on it.
Here's one for you. A tribute album to The Stooges' first album played entirely on a variety of armchairs.

20240121_103139.jpg

Back