RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that the first one looks just a tad like "Atlantic Crossing" myself.

I'm along for that one for sure. Bloodshot was an album I had at age 13 on an original red vinyl pressing.

These are both good news for sure. I'll just consider them a done deal!

Last edited:
I was actually looking to see how Beaver & Krause's "Gandharva" would fit into this picture.
Tried to wrap my head around a "Strombringer" color scheme here.
Focused on Foghat "Energized" too as one of them.

I would not put it passed a ā€˜raging rhino to unearth a previously unissued quad master we knew nothing about either.

I'm afraid I need another clue here.

Last edited:
I thought itā€™s been made clear that Rhino doesnā€™t have access to any of the Airplane albums?
(Edit)ā€¦Not that Iā€™m happy about that

Last edited:
1726682481559.png

1726682407450.png

1726682791566.png

I was actually looking to see how Beaver & Krause's "Gandharva" would fit into this picture.
Tried to wrap my head around a "Strombringer" color scheme here.
Focused on Foghat "Energized" too as one of them.

I would not put it passed a raging rhino to unearth a previously unissued quad master we knew nothing about either.

I'm afraid I need another clue here.
A "raging rhino"...I like that:), although I'd hope that the only time this forum's rhino is raging is when he's enjoying himself at dance clubs! Is Steve young enough that he still rages though?;) To quote a certain tabloid, "inquiring minds want to know". :D

Thanks for the hints again, Steve!

:p:p:p But it was never in quad, was it? Such a muddy album, but separation would do it good, and it has my favorite, "Alexander the Medium."

SPITFIRE seems out of the question, because it was a bright orange; DRAGONFLY could be the darker brown one.

Back