RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so ya know, there is another Quadio release scheduled for 10/25 as part of an expanded edition for general release.
More details to follow, I'm sure!
This is VERY intriguing to say the least! The last time something like this happened was with the Joni Mitchell box set with the old/new quad mixes. I was just scrolling through Ultimate Classic Rock and didn't see anything on their upcoming October releases post for anything that would fit ForagingRhino's post. So many QUADIO releases to look forward to!

I forgot about that although I was still able to get it myself through Amazon last year. Wonderful release so here's looking forward to this "archive" release and upcoming QUADIO drop. Like many other of the QuadraphonicQuad forum members, I have really enjoyed Rhino's QUADIO series and it really is how an ongoing reissue series can and should be done. I also enjoy being "turned on" to music that I have previously passed up on. The quad mixes/releases that have come out this past year+ have been uniformly excellent. Thank you!

There are not that many quad mixed "Best of" albums in the (formerly known as) WEA family of artists.

Thinking it is not Doors, unlikely to be Judy Collins, and I'm guessing not Bread either. So that does indeed narrow it down quite a bit doesn't it!

Back