RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the old 5.1 DVDA of The Captain And Me which sounds great, so I'm probably in for Toulouse Street which has a fair number of hits. So far, all of the quadios I've purchased sound great on my dedicated quad setup, but none of the others in this batch hold enough appeal for me to buy, musically.
This appears to often be the case with every batch of quadio releases. There are the albums of interest and the others to be passed on by some of us surround fans. Interestingly, it’s often not all the same releases folks choose out of the four.

Last edited:
I will be waiting until the 25th to see if I can make a bundle from both releases. Already have the Doobies box.

I for one am a little glad that Toulouse Street is in the next batch. Like most of us here, I already have the Doobies Quadio box, but I can still get the bundle deal by adding Gil Evans Svengali which is the only one from the previous batches I have yet to pick up. Sure, it’s not my kind of music but since I’m getting it bundled with the other 3 it’s going to amount to ~$5 which is totally fine by me!

Back