Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My wife and her aunt and i visited my wife's grandparents' grave (her aunt's parents). Weeded the grounds, washed the stone, lit incense, laid flowers, made deep obeisance. Her grandfather passed in 2007 at the age of 95; her grandmother passed in 2021 at the age of 104. A profound and moving day.
74CF1E51-9715-4DF6-AC87-14F2677977CA_1_102_o.jpeg
BEFBD16A-26CC-4C5A-B67B-3631510BD5B0_1_102_o.jpeg

Her grandfather passed in 2007 at the age of 95; her grandmother passed in 2021 at the age of 104.
My wife won't eat sushi. I keep telling her that it is the diet of longevity as evidenced by the grandparent's ages.

(OK, so my mother in law made it to like 96 or 97 and never seemed to miss a day without a dessert.)

My wife and her aunt and i visited my wife's grandparents' grave (her aunt's parents). Weeded the grounds, washed the stone, lit incense, laid flowers, made deep obeisance. Her grandfather passed in 2007 at the age of 95; her grandmother passed in 2021 at the age of 104. A profound and moving day.
View attachment 92988View attachment 92989
Oh Clement. I can't begin to tell ya how poignant and beautiful that post was.

happy Forest everyone
the festival begins today

I wont be there but Ill be getting some info and fun back at me

That is extremely cool. I've never heard of the Electric Forest Festival but theres lots of good info on their website and of course the wiki. Strikes me as a more techno Bonnaroo maybe. I hope the weather is decent for everyone.

I've spot checked some of the videos on the website & will sit down later to view more. I also see they have a podcast & EF Radio that you can listen to live. That might be fun tonight.

Parenthetically between this year and a few previous years there's almost no band I recognize except for String Cheese Incident.

That is extremely cool. I've never heard of the Electric Forest Festival but theres lots of good info on their website and of course the wiki. Strikes me as a more techno Bonnaroo maybe. I hope the weather is decent for everyone.

I've spot checked some of the videos on the website & will sit down later to view more. I also see they have a podcast & EF Radio that you can listen to live. That might be fun tonight.

Parenthetically between this year and a few previous years there's almost no band I recognize except for String Cheese Incident.

They used to sprinkle in a wee bit of classic rock ( many years ago ) Have to agree that the line ups the past few years are band I know little about but let me tell you - one incredible festival !! Everyone is so cool, so chill, so friendly ( its the forest that does this to us )

The festival is an hour north of me. Watching the parade of hippy buses and out of state campers driving by the past few days has been cool to see
I get excited for the kids heading up and miss the days of being 21 years old.

Yes = its high techno. Visually and audibly thrilling. Ill try and post more when I get it thru out the weekend but check out twitters and facebooks et cetera.
Its all VERY cool

weather is hot and dry all weekend but Sunday has a chance for showers.

Back