Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a shocking video in which Iggy not only wears a shirt but also eats some food! :eek:

George and Tammy used to live near my home town. George used to ride his lawnmower to the Highland Bar (quite some distance!). That's where I met him. Never met Tammy. They had concerts in a field in back of their house, and parking was in their orange grove.
That’s amazing…the lawnmower story is infamous!
One of the greatest vocalists in any genre…or as Frank Sinatra allegedly said of him: the second best white male vocalist in America 😜

Well, well @4-earredwonder. You've got company. An orange tabby cat that does actually have 4 ears:

https://www.facebook.com/p/True-Rescue-100059662027527/

They named him Audio. Should be named Quadio.
453256312_890151086316951_5324504746633907762_n.jpg

Cheers!

Pleasure trip? Post some pics!
Business and pleasure. Will post some more (tomorrow). My wife’s company is a partner with the steel company that made the torches, rings (on the Eiffel Tower), and artwork (on the Arc de Triomphe) for the Olympics. A bit of a fast trip, London, Ghent, Brussels, and now Paris. We saw the men’s trampoline gymnastics event tonight.

Back