Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bird eat racoon. Can you imagine what that bird shit looks like? Yuuk.
At least it wasn't an Amardillo, SW!

R.272c03bfcfb10ed0b7bb4d05897eb795

1972 Rock Classics: Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper & more! | The Album Years Podcast​

*Steven and Tim discuss:

00:00:00 Introduction
00:00:54 Deep Purple - Machine Head / Made In Japan
00:06:41 Wishbone Ash - Argus
00:10:45 Black Sabbath - Vol.4
00:16:21 Hawkwind - Doremi Fasol Latido
00:21:56 Groundhogs - Who Will Save The World? / Hogwash
00:25:31 Status Quo - Piledriver
00:25:45 Thin Lizzy - Shades of a Blue Orphanage
00:27:20 Alice Cooper - School's Out

Enjoyed this !

Had the new COVID - FLIRT vax yesterday -- and had a very bad day / night afterwards! Weird, I usually tolerate
these well, but I felt like I had the disease, rather than building up an immunity. True, I've had allergies lately
(fall is coming!) and went to the trouble of doing a home test beforehand (negative), but I wonder if I had already
been infected; lots of coughing going on out there in public. Chills, achey, bit of nausea, the works. Reminded me of
the first of the two Shingrix vaxxes I took, except my arm is not that sore. Feel a bit better this morning, but not much
is going to get done. Suppose I'll sit down and watch RINGS OF POWER season 2 with a nice cup of tea and lemon,
and a heavy dose of naproxen. . . .

[edit: it was the disease :eek:]

Last edited:
Had the new COVID - FLIRT vax yesterday -- and had a very bad day / night afterwards! Weird, I usually tolerate
these well, but I felt like I had the disease, rather than building up an immunity.
My wife and I have had all of the COVID shots and all of the boosters. Our arms didn't even hurt that much with any of them. Neither one of us have ever tested positive for COVID; so I wonder if those who have a reaction to this new FLIRT shot are more susceptible to the FLIRT strain?

Reminded me of
the first of the two Shingrix vaxxes I took, except my arm is not that sore.

Shingrix shot #2 was a nightmare for us. The second Prevnar shot wasn't fun for me either, but Shingrix #2 was much worse.

these well, but I felt like I had the disease, rather than building up an immunity. True, I've had allergies lately
(fall is coming!) and went to the trouble of doing a home test beforehand (negative), but I wonder if I had already
been infected; lots of coughing going on out there in public. Chills, achey, bit of nausea, the works. Reminded me of
the first of the two Shingrix vaxxes I took, except my arm is not that sore. Feel a bit better this morning, but not much
is going to get done. Suppose I'll sit down and watch RINGS OF POWER season 2 with a nice cup of tea and lemon,
and a heavy dose of naproxen. . . .
Update: Just got back from the doctor. Seems I took the COVID vaccine just as I was developing COVID!

Talk about bad timing. Guess I'll just sit here, take my meds, and order from Rhino (silver lining) for a few days.

Update: Just got back from the doctor. Seems I took the COVID vaccine just as I was developing COVID!

Talk about bad timing. Guess I'll just sit here, take my meds, and order from Rhino (silver lining) for a few days.
That is bad luck :( take it easy and sit back and listen to the music

Sorry to hear you're feeling like crap. Get well soon.

Good news though is you'll get to see and enjoy all the pictures GOS will be sharing here of him standing in front of bulidings, monuments and wild animals OR pictures of Clem Fandango at a Baseball game looking like Animal from The Muppets.

Last edited:
You notice as you get older that both heat and cold bothers you? Gotta stay in that old farts' Goldilocks temperature zone.
Well, yes. In summer the AC set at 68 deg feels pretty damn good . And in winter the temp at 74 feels groovy. I should buy a NASA space suit to control this. Not sure about cutting the grass in NASA qualified couture.

Back