The Beatles - Abbey Road 50th Anniversary (5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like The White Album reissue didn’t include the single versions of Hey Jude and Revolution, Abbey Road reissue also excludes the single versions of The Ballad Of John And Yoko and Old Brown Shoe. Perhaps this indicates a greater likelihood that a Past Masters reissue will appear at some point down the road.

...or, a 5.1 revised version of the Hey Jude/Beatles Again album. I would substitute Day Tripper and We Can Work It Out for I Should Have Known Better and Can't Buy Me Love (and add The Inner Light) which would give the non-album single releases from the Rubber Soul era onward. 🎼

D'oh, forgot about You Know My Name (Look Up The Number) which I luv.

Anybody having a problem or success using their bullmoose points for this?

I wish I had enough Bull Moose points for this! But this might give me enough points to use for a Let it Be box next year. :LB

Last year, Bull Moose's initial price for The White Album beat everybody else's, but they quickly raised the price and I didn't order soon enough. So since Bull Moose seems to be beating all the various Amazon sites, I'm going with them right now. If someone else beats their price, I can always cancel. :)

I wish I had enough Bull Moose points for this! But this might give me enough points to use for a Let it Be box next year. :LB

Last year, Bull Moose's initial price for The White Album beat everybody else's, but they quickly raised the price and I didn't order soon enough. So since Bull Moose seems to be beating all the various Amazon sites, I'm going with them right now. If someone else beats their price, I can always cancel. :)
They're not beating amazon.fr by a couple of dollars, but that might be close enough?

Import CDs currently has a pre-order price of $77.42. It would not surprise me if they have a sale / promo code available soon with the US Labor Day holiday in early September.

Deep Discount's price is $90. They have sales a lot more frequently, usually 15% off. If that happens, they might be a better deal than Import CDs, since Deep Discount has free shipping. (Although sometimes they don't do that for larger items.)

I’m trying to figure out the same thing. I used points previously, but I don’t remember how. I left a message and hopefully they will get back to me soon.
It's a bit goofy how they apply points but it works; you don't interact with it until the checkout stage. I ordered ABBEY ROAD and then selected Dream Theater disc I didn't have and applied the points to that by clicking black link as shown:

moose 1.png

It's a bit goofy how they apply points but it works; you don't interact with it until the checkout stage. I ordered ABBEY ROAD and then selected Dream Theater disc I didn't have and applied the points to that by clicking black link as shown:

View attachment 42430
Seems like they're not allowing the points for Abbey Road, possibly.
It would make them the best price, for me. I messaged them as well.

Seems like they're not allowing the points for Abbey Road, possibly.
It would make them the best price, for me. I messaged them as well.
Ok, so they replied. I now think I understand their points policy. You have to use more points than the item's dollar value, which gets you 1/2 off. You'd need 84 points for Abbey Road. Moose still seems like a good deal though. And you build points for later...

Back