The Beatles - Abbey Road 50th Anniversary (5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so they replied. I now think I understand they're points policy. You have to use more points than the item's dollar value, which gets you 1/2 off. You'd need 84 points for Abbey Road. Moose still seems like a good deal though. And you build points for later...

Appreciate the info. Well at least we will build up points for a future purchase. I’ve had good experiences with Bull Moose so I’m going to pull the trigger and cancel my Amazon France preorder.

Just checked importcds and with taxes and shipping it's $85.23. If they allow a coupon code/discount than it would be the one to use. (For now bullmoose at the previous price point and accumulate bull points), but importcds is better than the $89.97 adjustment from the moose.

Crazily, amazon.fr is still the best deal. I may use importcds, but I wanted to alert you all to something that happened to me before:

I had pre-ordered something from them (could have been Be Bop Deluxe), and then a coupon/sale happened. I wrote to them asking to apply the 10% off to my preorder; I was told it could not be done. I asked if they could cancel the order. They said yes and did. I then reordered it and received 10% off!

Pre-ordered from Amazon.jp

The Japanese Cover for Abbey Road

See the source image

Amazon.ca 'now" has it for CDN$101.11 & shipping to US for CDN$9.98, total CDN$111.09. Conversion to US dollars of $83.89. Importcds total would be $84.83... But by Sept. 27 in Canada there will be 2 feet of snow on the ground & the only way out is by bobsled & huskies! I think I'll still wait!

Back