The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remarkably Willie, the Jets have become inept even at that...finding new ways to fail. As the saying goes, 'same old Jets.'
Picture for you;>) Go Jets! I wish you well. :cool:
picture-of-the-game-yesterday-v0-fn3pz577d2id1.jpeg

The Jets consistently find themselves on the ass end of NFL history.
They can't seem to stop the mistakes, this might be one of the biggest bonehead moves ever, they acquired hason redick from the Eagles because they didn't want to give him a new contract, so they traded him to the Jets and he evidently lied to the Jets and now he wants a trade from the Jets because they won't give him a new contract and he hasn't shown up since the trade and is getting fined everyday...

They can't seem to stop the mistakes, this might be one of the biggest bonehead moves ever, they acquired hason redick from the Eagles because they didn't want to give him a new contract, so they traded him to the Jets and he evidently lied to the Jets and now he wants a trade from the Jets because they won't give him a new contract and he hasn't shown up since the trade and is getting fined everyday...
And it begins again…

The Jets response

In a very tragic and horrific manner, the Browns are back in the mix for the most pathetic franchise. They drafted this player from Ohio State (see the attachment for details) knowing he had a violent past, but his perceived “first-round value” made him too good, in the eyes of the team, to pass up with the 54th pick.

Other players drafted by the Browns in recent years who were known to have issues and ultimately became involved in legal trouble include Perrion Winfrey (2022), Antonio Callaway (2018) and Johnny Manziel (2014).

Add all of this to the Deshaun Watson signing in 2022 and you have a front office and owner who have demonstrated an utter disregard for their female fans, their families and the fanbase as a whole. While we have previously mentioned in this thread that this is not unique to the Browns, in no way can this be condoned or excused. It’s like parents of a certain generation would ask you when you found trouble and tried to excuse it as group behavior - “If everyone jumped off the bridge, does that make it right?”

I apologize for being a downer tonight, but this latest news is especially appalling. It’s getting harder to support my hometown team as they continually do the wrong thing.

Attachments

• IMG_1222.jpeg
    IMG_1222.jpeg
    860.2 KB · Views: 0
In a very tragic and horrific manner, the Browns are back in the mix for the most pathetic franchise. They drafted this player from Ohio State (see the attachment for details) knowing he had a violent past, but his perceived “first-round value” made him too good, in the eyes of the team, to pass up with the 54th pick.

Other players drafted by the Browns in recent years who were known to have issues and ultimately became involved in legal trouble include Perrion Winfrey (2022), Antonio Callaway (2018) and Johnny Manziel (2014).

Add all of this to the Deshaun Watson signing in 2022 and you have a front office and owner who have demonstrated an utter disregard for their female fans, their families and the fanbase as a whole. While we have previously mentioned in this thread that this is not unique to the Browns, in no way can this be condoned or excused. It’s like parents of a certain generation would ask you when you found trouble and tried to excuse it as group behavior - “If everyone jumped off the bridge, does that make it right?”

I apologize for being a downer tonight, but this latest news is especially appalling. It’s getting harder to support my hometown team as they continually do the wrong thing.
Yes, I agree with you. Wow, a sad situation there with that team. Character does matter....or a lack of it!
Watson's past when with the Texans was enough to cause the rest of the league to back off, except for the Browns' that is!
The Johnny Manziel thing also really stands out in my mind.
Very poor personal decisions made there.....

Last edited:
This incident makes dealing with Aaron Rodgers idiosyncrasies seem like child's play. Disgusting. Sorry, Willie.

Well it's Chiefs vs Lions today. It will be interesting since both teams lost their first pre-season game. Mahomes will be our starting QB and play maybe to half time. When I check on Detroit all I see is TBD for their starting QB.

Again I have a g'kids soccer game to go to that will interfere. Well there's always the highlights on the news, etc.

........and I thought you were true believer?😕
I'll be all over the GB -Denver game tomorrow night!
now now Bobby. I did not say I would not watch it. Its just that Im not bombarding you guys ( yet ! ) with game time bravado. Ill save my boasting and fawning for the regular season

Back