The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With your kind permission = Three favourite teams- influenced here.:devilish:
The NFL’s Most Valuable Teams 2024

#24. $4.85 billion

Kansas City Chiefs

One-Year Change: 13% | Operating Income: $115 million | Owner: Hunt family

Travis Kelce with Kansas City Chiefs teammates.

Cooper Neill/getty images

#30. $4.2 billion

Buffalo Bills

One-Year Change: 14% | Operating Income: $101 million | Owners: Terrence and Kim Pegula

Artboard+12.jpg

#31. $4.15 billion

Detroit Lions

One-Year Change: 15% | Operating Income: $56 million | Owner: Ford family

Detroit Lions wide receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown.

well, it's official
Mrs Cbmmm3 was served notice this morning whilst having breakfast. THE National Collegiate Football Champion THE Michigan Wolverines play tonite on NBC national broadcast. Under the lights at The Big House 7 thirty PM EST

View attachment 108848
Ricky...you think there will be a drop off w/o Harbaugh as head coach? I believe they are only ranked #9 in the polls. It was only a few years back that Michigan was a bad team. Remember that?
I see Ohio State is #2...

Ricky...you think there will be a drop off w/o Harbaugh as head coach? I believe they are only ranked #9 in the polls. It was only a few years back that Michigan was a bad team. Remember that?
Where did Harbaugh go? I must have missed it. Was it not reported in this thread? Has my memory gone down the shitter?

Bobby
UofM lost a ton of talent - players and coaches
I dont care how many games they win or lose as long as they beat that shithole to the south

well, it's official
Mrs Cbmmm3 was served notice this morning whilst having breakfast. THE National Collegiate Football Champion THE Michigan Wolverines play tonite on NBC national broadcast. Under the lights at The Big House 7 thirty PM EST

View attachment 108848
You post that at the start of every NFL season. I still love it. Post it again next year after the Chiefs win the next SB.

Last edited:
Back