Steven Wilson Yes "Fragile" Super Deluxe Edition out in June with Dolby Atmos mix!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$61.45? They're playing my song! I stumbled upon this in Amazon when pre-ordering XTC, Storm Corrosion and David Gilmour Blu Rays.
Tim,
I use Keepa.com to track Amazon pricing. You set an email alert for whatever price meets your minimum pain level. It works as a chrome extension. It has saved me a lot of money on these expensive box sets

Amazon must be really pushing to get copies of Fragile out the door. Ordered it yesterday evening and it's supposed to be here this afternoon. For those who waited, this seems a good opportunity to get both The Yes Album and Fragile for ~40% off Rhino's list price.

Geez beerking, if YOUR English is poor, where does that say about us on this side of the pond?!!!
Coz this mashed brain can't recall every word in the Oxford Dictionary 😁

My daughter-in-law is from the Philippines, her English is better than mine!!

So our American friends can take heart .... because you are not from Blighty, doesn't mean you ain't good at English...eh mate 😁

To those who own the older 5.1 sacd too.
Is the new Steven Wilson 5.1 version a lot better than the Sacd stereo / 5.1 multi version Rhino put out some years ago? Still thinking about doubling up on this one if it's that much better.

Is the new Steven Wilson 5.1 version a lot better than the Sacd stereo / 5.1 multi version Rhino put out some years ago? Still thinking about doubling up on this one if it's that much better.
Well the Rhino SACD is a completely different (and inferior) mix so I would say it is worth it just to get Steven’s 5.1 mix which is infinitely better.

Down to $57.72. 50% off soon, anyone?
I bought it at $65 about ten days ago thinking it may not go lower. What can you do? Not complaining about seven dollars.

The Yes Album super deluxe was $65 at the start of last week and is now back up to $85 today. Bought that one at $65 as well. $130 for both sets as opposed to $99 for one was a good enough deal for me.

Attachments

• IMG_1214.png
    IMG_1214.png
    654 KB · Views: 0
This is gonna happen with all the Yes reissues up through Relayer. Rhino's list price is nearly double what the real value should be (mostly due to bundled vinyl), but it looks like many outlets like Amazon are willing to periodically discount to a more reasonable price - ~40% off. Just wait - the list on Topographic Oceans will be north of $150. Ridiculous.

Coz this mashed brain can't recall every word in the Oxford Dictionary 😁

My daughter-in-law is from the Philippines, her English is better than mine!!

So our American friends can take heart .... because you are not from Blighty, doesn't mean you ain't good at English...eh mate 😁
Your English is impeccable Farmer Mike.

And anyone who survived the Potato famine of 1845 is a true hero in my book!

And if they keep releasing ALL these expensive Dolby ATMOS boxsets, we'll soon have to change the name of this forum to:

QUADRAPHONICQUID!

Well the Rhino SACD is a completely different (and inferior) mix so I would say it is worth it just to get Steven’s 5.1 mix which is infinitely better.
To date, Fragile has never been released on SACD. You're referring to the 2003 DVD-A with Tim Weidner's 5.1 remix. That mix is included on the Blu-ray edition of the 2015 deluxe. Is it omitted from the new 2024 Blu-ray?

Back