4 more Quadio titles coming in January 2024! (Titles Announced)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked the question....and was told the Dig! Store did not take any from this batch.
They have a few very cool things on Warner vinyl that the US Rhino store (nor the US Warner Store) does not have like Bad Company Live '79 2LP (Orange Vinyl) and America "Rarities" (Coke Bottle Clear Vinyl) on LP. Would have loved to order them both with my Quadios.

These online stores can make it hard to try and spend your money, chasing all of these titles on sites around the world until you finally end up on Discogs.
:confused:

Last edited:
The movement through UPS/USPS is odd, as per usual. When I check tracking via USPS, Informed Delivery. Yep, there it is. But, doesn't show any activity since it supposedly acquired a label. Yet, I then copy that tracking number, paste it into UPS and I get more detail...and it says ETA of this coming Friday. Which, we all know won't happen. But you know. lol
Below is UPS tracking.

1706045240176.png

The movement through UPS/USPS is odd, as per usual. When I check tracking via USPS, Informed Delivery. Yep, there it is. But, doesn't show any activity since it supposedly acquired a label. Yet, I then copy that tracking number, paste it into UPS and I get more detail...and it says ETA of this coming Friday. Which, we all know won't happen. But you know. lol
Below is UPS tracking.

View attachment 100620
And just think, Gene, you'll be the first kid on the block to blast THE WORLD IS A GHETTO in QUADRAPHONIC SOUND!

NEIGHBORS, BEWARE! 🆒

As for me ...not a peep about my shipment!

Oh man, I don't want to skip over these and let them have their glory! But......I'm itching to know what the next ones are. lol
Oh god I know. I think it's gonna be a rock title or two this next time and maybe (likely) a quad title that is previously unissued. I do trust the good taste of Steve and Patrick (at Rhino) who are threading up the tapes and hitting the play button on these. One can see the wide range of good taste right there with Sabbath & Alice, and Randy, then Gil Evans & Mingus. I'd really like that Rod Stewart album Atlantic Crossing, or Bloodshot, or even the Foghat. Bottom of the barrel my ass, we are coming up on the hot rock stuff and those other four elusive artists' quad masters, and just getting warmed up here.

Last edited:
Below is UPS tracking.

View attachment 100620
Totally cool!!! I recall that when it gets to Fontana, it only sits a day or two before they decide to send it to next waiting platform......, and then it flies like an eagle pretty fast.

• Love
Reactions: GOS
Below is UPS tracking.

View attachment 100620
When I put my tracking into UPS I get a blank screen. lol. I believe USPS hands it off to UPS, then hands it back to USPS at the regional hub, if it goes like the last shipment. Ah, LeJoyless. Gotta love him for making all so crystal clear. But whatever works, they always get here.

Meanwhile I have no shipping notice and nothing in my informed delivery :(

As an aside, I set up Informed Delivery when changing my address and boy is it a delight. Love knowing when I’m getting real mail or just junk

Totally cool!!! I recall that when it gets to Fontana, it only sits a day or two before they decide to send it to next waiting platform......, and then it flies like an eagle pretty fast.

Getting these titles is like taking a ride at Disney World. You line up, wait here, move to there, move again and finally you are on the ride.

So I just got two shipping notifications from the Rhino store. It said one was for Gil & AWB. The other was for War. No mention of Newman, which of course is the one in this batch that I am most excited for. 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: GOS
Just got shipping notices for the new bundle, with 2 different tracking numbers

One for War, and another for AWB/Gil Evans.

Where's Randy Newman? Why not ship them all at once?

Rhino's fulfillment contractor really sucks ass. I had major problems with the first Quadios last year, took forever to get Alice Cooper and Red Octopus. From now on, I can wait a few weeks before I order any upcoming Quads.

Okay, here's a new one: I just got my shipping confirmation, for a single shipment, not a split shipment ... of Quadio Bundle #2. What I ordered, of course, pretty much the moment the order page for the third bundle went live last Thursday evening (which, you'll remember, was some minutes after the individual titles first became available) was Quadio Bundle #3.

So I just got two shipping notifications from the Rhino store. It said one was for Gil & AWB. The other was for War. No mention of Newman, which of course is the one in this batch that I am most excited for. 🥴
I just don't get it. I NEVER get shipping notifications from Rhino, yes I have an account. Yet, I find it by looking at my USPS informed delivery. Makes zero sense.

I got a shipping notice for Randy Newman and a second shipping notice for War.
Nothing for the other two.

Weird.

I should add, I really don't care how long it takes as long as everything works out.

I'm guessing all 4 shipped together, on Rhino it just says "shipped". I don't know if I've ever got a shipping notice from Rhino for any of the bundles. I would not swear to it, though. C.R.S. and all that.
I sure hope so, I get billed per package when I pick up shipments so one box will be a lot cheaper than four

Back