4 more Quadio titles coming in January 2024! (Titles Announced)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(In a perfect world)

Thank you for contacting us.

Due to no unexpected delays, the expedited processing and shipping of our orders is quicker than usual.

We are very happy for this convenience, and we are working to get your shipment to you before any others,

(You will receive a confirmation email after your order arrives.)

I apologize again for the one day delivery and we thank you for your patience by giving you this 1/2 off coupon.

Sincerely,

Well I'm assuming if it's shipping from the US they are all sold out and won't appear on Dig! in the UK. I may be wrong about that.
I "pre-ordered" from Warner Music Canada. I'm not sure that I saved any money in doing so, but will give them a try this time. I would think that they would show up for sale in the UK as well.

Warner Canada has all the other Quadio's available, Just Gordon Lightfoot "Sundown" is shown on backorder. I wonder if there was more interest in Gord because he is Canadian and was so well known here?

I bought the bundle and got 2 shipping notices Monday. One for “Good Old Boys” and one for “AWB” + “Svengali”.
Nothing for the War album yet. What’s up with that?
I hope I don’t have to fight with Rhino about this.

I "pre-ordered" from Warner Music Canada. I'm not sure that I saved any money in doing so, but will give them a try this time. I would think that they would show up for sale in the UK as well.

Warner Canada has all the other Quadio's available, Just Gordon Lightfoot "Sundown" is shown on backorder. I wonder if there was more interest in Gord because he is Canadian and was so well known here?
I ordered from Rhino again as it was about $10-15 cheaper. I promise I won't complain about slow delivery this time.
Received separate tracking for War and AWB only so far. Maybe they underestimated the demand and are waiting for more to be pressed! One can hope!

It's not clear there is a Warner UK store, I can't find one that sells anything other than merchandise eg T-shirts.

Another delivery post here.........:rolleyes:
My US mail app says Im getting a delivery from gnarlywood today. It should be the other two quadios.
I applaud the fast delivery time for me for this batch but again I get no emails from rhino about shipping.

It looks like the Quadios are being sourced from different locations as I got AWB with Svengali also and it did not come from gnarlywood. The packaging was much more substantial with no broken cases.

Nothing here. No notices. Rhino site says shipped by standard mail.
I don't really think Rhino site is telling you (or me) that it has really shipped. Mine all say shipped, standard mail. Old orders, new orders, etc. As in, you have chosen standard mail...not as in it has really shipped and here is your tracking number.

In fact, all of my orders from Rhino, including orders I received last JULY still say ORDER STATUS: In Progress. lol. Now there is a kick in the pants.

My friend informed me that all 4 arrived..in Southern California / LA Area.I ordered them only hours after they went on sale.
I have all my US orders shipped to him as I live far far away .
I’ll get to listen to them -along with many others-come July after his annual visit here.
Patience is a virtue. Meanwhile I’ll be looking out for your comments and reviews.

Attachments

• c6d9d4f6-f812-4ded-8fc1-e4e67359ec13.jpeg
    c6d9d4f6-f812-4ded-8fc1-e4e67359ec13.jpeg
    792.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
So glad to read that folks are receiving their Quadios, and that these people are in western states like AZ, and Los Angeles, CA, and I’m glad to hear War is arriving for some, and that this title is not consistently neglected to be included in new arrivals.

So I think this means there is nothing really out of the ordinary here. Just the way the fulfillment for Rhino handles the orders.

It’s all pretty good!

How’s that for keeping a positive attitude!

Last edited:
Back