4 more Quadio titles coming in May 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I've been traveling all day today. On my phone, it seems several of the 4 have been confirmed based on hints and Steve's replies. What do we know now, and what is left to figure out?

So, I've been traveling all day today. On my phone, it seems several of the 4 have been confirmed based on hints and Steve's replies. What do we know now, and what is left to figure out?
Seals & Croft - Summer Breeze
Roberta Flack
Hot Tuna - Burgers

I'm in for 3 for sure. I'm not familiar with Hot Tuna, so I'll need to check it out on YouTube first.

As I recall, the Hot Tuna Burgers had some pretty good quad mixes with guitars all over the place. The Q8 actually sounded pretty good, as some RCA's actually did sound good in the way back

So, could it be that we're getting

Seals & Croft - Summer Breeze
Roberta Flack
Donny Hathaway
The Eagles - On the Border

???

That would be just amazing...
That would be amazing indeed. Any Eagles release would put it over the top. I would certainly buy Seals and Croft and Roberta Flack.

from all the hints etc, i think we know what the whole lot are going to be now, it looks like
it's.. 👀🤔

Donny Hathaway "Extension Of A Man",
Roberta Flack "Killing Me Softly",
Hot Tuna "Burgers",
Seals & Crofts "Summer Breeze"

in which case i shall just about blow my floomin' lid..!! 🤯🤭 Donny & Roberta are 2 of my all-time most longed-for WEA Quad reissues.. 🙏🤤 and the other 2 should be good clean fun as well..!! 😋🎉

from all the hints etc, i think we know what the whole lot are going to be now, it looks like
it's.. 👀🤔

Donny Hathaway "Extension Of A Man",
Roberta Flack "Killing Me Softly",
Hot Tuna "Burgers",
Seals & Crofts "Summer Breeze"

in which case i shall just about blow my floomin' lid..!! 🤯🤭 Donny & Roberta are 2 of my all-time most longed-for WEA Quad reissues.. 🙏🤤 and the other 2 should be good clean fun as well..!! 😋🎉
Like this?
quadio4TOTAL2.jpg

Last edited:
Donny Hathaway is not even on my radar. After reading about his life a bit and listening to some of his music. I'm blown away......blown away at his talent and the tragedy of his life. And, blown away at how I was able to not even know about his talent. How does this even happen for someone who loves music?

Back