Batch #2 of Rhino Atmos Blu-Rays coming August 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the benefit of us non North Americans, not necessarily for FR but I thought Labor day was in May or do I not to take this literally.
Your thinking of Memorial Day it's one of the federal holidays in the United States for honoring and mourning the U.S. military personnel who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. It is observed on the last Monday of May.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I wonder if Purple Rain the 4th title that is coming out late? Since the other three titles are streaming in Atmos, it makes sense that everything that get sent to streaming is a candidate for possibly ending up on physical disk.

And to further complicate things, the May holiday in Canada (3rd Monday of the month) is called Victoria Day.

I personally would like to see May 01 celebrated as Labour Day , as it is in Europe..International Labour Day.
I have participated in May Works Festivals , most are Labour educational related functions throughout the month of May.

Victoria Day , in name , well i think we could do better.

Now back to more important business. I'm hoping for either The Cars or Little Feat on that mystery title.
The entire Cars and Little Feat catalogues should be considered for the treatment, me thinks .

Or it could be something totally out of left field such as Harry Chapin, or even Tracy Chapman.

Back