Batch #2 of Rhino Atmos Blu-Rays coming August 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’ll be Seal and Sabbath for me, maybe Chicago too if the reviews on sound quality (in stereo) indicate it’s better than the so-so version in the box set.

Very minor quibble, first world problems LOL, the first Seal release was in a CD sized cardboard foldout, this one in a HiRez Bluray plastic case.

Also, the Black Sabbath listing is rather sloppy. (Stereo audio presented in 5.1?) Gonna wait a bit for it to be fixed up a little.

1000009188.png

@ForagingRhino Bringing this to your attention in case it helps! (Also, I'm curious if it's just the original stereo mix or the stereo remix.)

Is the 15% discount applied for these four new releases? I see one of them is a preorder

I only picked up the Carly and Chicago discs. I thought long and hard about the Sabbath disc but the fact that it is a live album dissuaded me. Not a fan of live surround albums because the surround is often crowd noise. Also, I am more of an Ozzy Sabbath fan, however if the release had been either "Heaven and Hell" or "Mob Rules", I would have picked them up in a heartbeat. As it is, I will wait to hear what people think about the mix of Live Evil, and react accordingly.

Ordered the new 4 Atmos titles, ship to CA.

Subtotal
$99.92
Shipping & Handling
$11.99
Shipping Discount
- $11.99
Sales Tax
$9.12
Total
$109.04

Reactions: SHB
Back