Leprous "Melodies of Atonement" 2CD+BD-A w/ 5.1 & Atmos (InsideOut) 8/30/2024

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This song is a total banger! I wasn't expecting a Bilateral sounding section at this point (I LOVE that album). I'm a proghead, but I've been missing for years the more straightforward metal riffing they had in their first two albums. I know they might have developed a more unique sound now, but they were amazing at that, too. I'm definitely in šŸ¤˜

This rocks. It very much has an early Leprous feel too it.

Amazon just confirmed mines on its way.
1724963346474.png
whatever will they deliver next? :sneaky:

My shipping made it to Langley. MI6 has to check it out before allowing shipment to the US. :p
@beerking will have devoured and dissected his copy long 'afore I see mine, methinks. But that's okay!
First dissection coming up...šŸ˜€

Man, I'm enjoying this release by Leprous.
Never heard of them before.

And I've devoured each track...Many times!!
I'm really surprised how this release has grabbed my attention.

It's a keeper šŸ‘

I hope you get yours real soon.

First dissection coming up...šŸ˜€

Man, I'm enjoying this release by Leprous.
Never heard of them before.

And I've devoured each track...Many times!!
I'm really surprised how this release has grabbed my attention.

It's a keeper šŸ‘

I hope you get yours real soon.
Haven't listened to the atmos yet, but I have listened to the stereo and IMO this is a weak one, not so memorable compared to the last 2 albums, so if you liked this one, chances are you'll love pitfalls and Aphelion.

If you dig the heavy part I highly recommend The Congregation

Einar is one hell of a singer, although you either love his singing style, or you just simply hate it.
And there's no denial that Beard is a monster on the drums!

Interestingly, I strongly dislike most of that album. I find it highly unmelodic, way too dry sounding and basically it bores the hell out of me except for 2 or 3 tracks. As examples of their heavier sound I much, much prefer their first two albums, which I absolutely adore. Among their recent output, Pitfalls is clearly my favourite.

The new album is on the way, it's supposed to arrive here in a couple of days, but I'm confident because I really liked the 3 songs they released in the past few weeks.

Haven't listened to the atmos yet, but I have listened to the stereo and IMO this is a weak one, not so memorable compared to the last 2 albums, so if you liked this one, chances are you'll love pitfalls and Aphelion.

Einar is one hell of a singer, although you either love his singing style, or you just simply hate it.
And there's no denial that Beard is a monster on the drums!
Listening to Pitfalls now via Apple.

Back