RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t see “Stormbringer” in those colors on spines.

But I’m still thinking Foghat "Energized“ is possible.

Could there be three previously unissued quads here? There really could be!

Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 3.13.27 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 3.14.00 PM.png

Yeah, these colors aren't even close! D(r)AG(o)N (Fly)ABIT!

Last edited:
Well..no James Gang in this batch.

Top one could be , Jefferson Starship Dragonfly , (or slim chance Rod Stewart,) or even Jackson Browne (I hope).

The black red is definitely J Geils Bloodshot.

The brown ?? Could be ....James Taylor Gorilla .

Bottom one is...Foghat-Energized .

And based on those given colours, that's my guess.

Top one could be , Jefferson Starship Dragonfly , (or slim chance Rod Stewart,) or even Jackson Browne (I hope).

Why is Rod Stewart considered "slim chance"?

#3 the brown one could be “Energized” - which has some brown trim around the perimeter of jacket.

We have asked Mr. Browne's people, they said no.
Great to get the word on that one… even if it’s not a go at this time. The Pretender is my favorite album of his btw. I’ll just listen to that audiophile blockbuster spectacular this week and get my Jackson fix there. The MFSL half-speed LP is pretty great.

James Taylor was not a rocker last tine I checked. And I see Energized as the brown one #3.

But it’s interesting how we all look at the albums and artists, sometimes differently.

James Taylor was not a rocker last tine I checked. And I see Energized as the brown one #3.

But it’s interesting how we all look at the albums and artists, sometimes differently.
While we are at it, although Rod Stewart has definite rock and roll roots and history, Atlantic Crossing is not one of his rocking albums. To be fair, he did the “fast side, slow side” thing during the mid-late 70s so he established a pattern, but I don’t feel a true rock vibe from AC.

Back