RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those wanting DPs Stormbringer, I fully sympathize and hope it gets the release it deserves (with the Quad and more). However, my bets are on MOL because a) Foraging Rhino’s mention of alternate takes seemed to be addressing it, b) the ACG has been very generous in the last two years with remastered releases (including B$B in the first round of random Quadios) plus bonus tracks and remixes, and last but not least…c) FR liked my previous post shamelessly begging that it would be MOL. 😁

MOL may or may not be among their strongest albums (in this room, it obviously depends on the fan that you talk to), but I’ve reassessed albums before because of a different mix, and would love to hear both the Quad and alt takes for this one. Besides, how can I forget learning to play the song Muscle Of Love in my friend’s basement and jamming it every chance we could? That warrants another purchase, IMO.

Hey Fizzy
I appreciate and respect your tenacity, but the masters are not in our vault.
I've looked.

So I gather from your response that there is only one central vault archive , that being in the USA ?

Well I've run out of ideas as to where they may be hidden.

Maybe , just maybe , sometime down the road , some clue will appear as to their whereabouts. As there is always hope.

So I gather from your response that there is only one central vault archive , that being in the USA ?

Maybe , just maybe , sometime down the road , some clue will appear as to their whereabouts. As there is always hope.
Yes, there is always hope. Exhibit A - the 2008 discovery in Argentina of a lost longer cut of the classic silent film Metropolis (1927). Let's hope that if such a scenario happens pertaining to a quad album, it happens relatively soon though! 💀😁

Yes, there is always hope. Exhibit A - the 2008 discovery in Argentina of a lost longer cut of the classic silent film Metropolis (1927). Let's hope that if such a scenario happens pertaining to a quad album, it happens relatively soon though! 💀😁
NOW if they could only find Lon Chaney's 1927 lost masterpiece LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT ....feared Lost FOREVER!

Warner has always been respectful of their intellectual properties so if any errant ones do show up doubtful they'll either be in Argentina or the lost ruins of Pompeii!

Or for that matter ... in Bugs Bunny's carrot patch

FARK.com: (11607566) LAPD officers demonstrate that math skills are ...

But I can pick up UHF with my Rabbit Ears, Doc!

Last edited:

No, there are several all around the world.
There's one central database cataloging all the many vault's contents.

Back