RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those wanting DPs Stormbringer, I fully sympathize and hope it gets the release it deserves (with the Quad and more). However, my bets are on MOL because a) Foraging Rhino’s mention of alternate takes seemed to be addressing it, b) the ACG has been very generous in the last two years with remastered releases (including B$B in the first round of random Quadios) plus bonus tracks and remixes, and last but not least…c) FR liked my previous post shamelessly begging that it would be MOL. 😁

MOL may or may not be among their strongest albums (in this room, it obviously depends on the fan that you talk to), but I’ve reassessed albums before because of a different mix, and would love to hear both the Quad and alt takes for this one. Besides, how can I forget learning to play the song Muscle Of Love in my friend’s basement and jamming it every chance we could? That warrants another purchase, IMO.

Hey Fizzy
I appreciate and respect your tenacity, but the masters are not in our vault.
I've looked.

So I gather from your response that there is only one central vault archive , that being in the USA ?

Well I've run out of ideas as to where they may be hidden.

Maybe , just maybe , sometime down the road , some clue will appear as to their whereabouts. As there is always hope.

Back