RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excited about Dragonfly! The lyrics to Ride the Tiger are dated, but the song does kick ass. And hoping Hot Tuna America’s Choice will come soon!

I’m wondering if the rock Quadios sold a lot more than the other genres.

Last edited:

FnPj0wF.jpg

rY0iFmX.jpg

Bruce,

Sent PM. Your copy is on the way to you.

Enjoy the music!

Regards,

Your entire post is worth replying to, but to cut right to the chase, has the Cooper Band album reissue w/ quad been confirmed for 10/26???
A Saturday release, so cool!
@quicksrt, I must have gotten the date wrong. I didn’t have the energy to look up the post where we talked about it previously, so forgive the misinformation.

Foraging Rhino didn’t confirm directly the release of MOL, but I thought he came really close earlier in this thread when he mentioned alternate takes on some set, so I’m hoping real hard. 😁 If I’m wrong, it’s money saved for another Quadio.

@quicksrt, I must have gotten the date wrong. I didn’t have the energy to look up the post where we talked about it previously, so forgive the misinformation.

Foraging Rhino didn’t confirm directly the release of MOL, but I thought he came really close earlier in this thread when he mentioned alternate takes on some set, so I’m hoping real hard. 😁 If I’m wrong, it’s money saved for another Quadio.
I think your right, and I think MOL is coming with quad, (and an "alternate album" of outtakes is to be included).
It's just the date of release I never saw confirmed. Just supposed to be in Oct. I need that date confirmed!!!

I'm surprised no one guessed "The Best Of Bread" for the top one. That's my guess. I hope the "Energized" , Bloodshot", & "Toulouse Street" guesses are right.

Attachments

• Quadio Batch 6.jpg
    Quadio Batch 6.jpg
    69.3 KB
I'm surprised no one guessed "The Best Of Bread" for the top one. That's my guess. I hope the "Energized" , Bloodshot", & "Toulouse Street" guesses are right.
The four titles confirmed by foraging rhino are:

Foghat - Energized
Jefferson Starship - Dragon Fly
Doobie Brothers - Toulouse Street
J. Geils Band - Bloodshot

Wow, two unreleased Rocker Quads! I can’t wait to buy and collect them. It will be interesting to hear the mixes for the first time.

Had Foghat “Energized” and J. Geils Band “Bloodshot” been released in the 1970s, I’m sure they would have been at the top of our favorite Quad records and Tapes.

I’m also looking forward to Jefferson Starship “Dragon Fly.” A must have. And we’re glad that those who missed out on the Doobie Brothers box set are now able to buy “Toulouse Street,” another Quad winner.

I think your right, and I think MOL is coming with quad, (and an "alternate album" of outtakes is to be included).
It's just the date of release I never saw confirmed. Just supposed to be in Oct. I need that date confirmed!!!
@quicksrt, here’s the first reference to what we think could be MOL from page 22 of this thread. The date is 10/25, my bad.
Forgive the bad paste:

Foraging Rhino​

The Quadio guy​

Just so ya know, there is another Quadio release scheduled for 10/25 as part of an expanded edition for general release.
More details to follow, I'm sure!

Back