RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that Starship has been given a second released album, it might not be that long until another S&C, or Gordon Lightfoot arrive with that James Taylor title. Add vintage Carly Simon to the bundle and that might make your picken’s perk up!
I like the way you're thinking ;)

courtesy of @edisonbaggins on Facebook ✌️😻

IMG_1325.jpeg

Well, wanted SPITFIRE over DRAGONFLY, but very happy with the latter! and anticipating SPITFIRE next year? ;)

"Caroline" is indeed a Balin winner on DRAGONFLY. Don't remember if it got much airplay other than the then current AOR FM stations, probably
because it is rather long for a single. Everyone seemed to like "Ride the Tiger" -- Paul was playing it until the end -- as did I, but I also liked
"That's For Sure" because of Grace's vocal input. By the late 70s Grace was out, but Balin was in for that great one-off single "Light the Sky on Fire"
which appeared during that very weird STAR WARS TV HOLIDAY SPECIAL on a Wookie video. It was included on a greatest hits collection, but never on a complete album.

Wonder if it is available in surround as an extra for one of the JS Quadios?

The notorious STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL video:

Last edited:
Back