RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know we've all mentioned this from time to time, but I can't help saying it again. Imagine, during the drought of multi-channel releases. I mean, we'd be lucky to get bread crumbs. And even then, who knows if it were going to be a title we liked.

Now, at least for the immediate future, we have Steve, aka Foraging Rhino hanging around dropping bombs every couple of months. And we get 4 at a time. I mean, I don't really want to wake up from this amazing dream. On top of that, we have SDE, we also have the Atmos series from Rhino.

I for one am likely to buy every damn thing they put out because I know 5 years from now there easily could be NOTHING. I'm having fun with this, it's a wonderful hobby and when I retire, I'm going to take a long hot bath in all this amazing stuff I've purchased.

I for one, can't thank @ForagingRhino & Rhino team enough for all this super stuff. Incredible...
I SECOND THE EMOTION above! Except that I am already retired (but working almost daily as a grandpa!)

I know we've all mentioned this from time to time, but I can't help saying it again. Imagine, during the drought of multi-channel releases. I mean, we'd be lucky to get bread crumbs. And even then, who knows if it were going to be a title we liked.

Now, at least for the immediate future, we have Steve, aka Foraging Rhino hanging around dropping bombs every couple of months. And we get 4 at a time. I mean, I don't really want to wake up from this amazing dream. On top of that, we have SDE, we also have the Atmos series from Rhino.

I for one am likely to buy every damn thing they put out because I know 5 years from now there easily could be NOTHING. I'm having fun with this, it's a wonderful hobby and when I retire, I'm going to take a long hot bath in all this amazing stuff I've purchased.

I for one, can't thank @ForagingRhino & Rhino team enough for all this super stuff. Incredible...
I thirdly that :hi

retired, but never tired of swimming in the Quad/Surround music 🏊‍♂️ And don't forget Dutton Vocalion for gripes sake 🍶 !!!

I think this is a great batch. I'm going to get all but Doobies (got the box) and waiting to see what the 10/25 title is going to be. I will either buy that or previous release to get the bundle deal.
Thanks, Steve!

I think this is a great batch. I'm going to get all but Doobies (got the box) and waiting to see what the 10/25 title is going to be. I will either buy that or previous release to get the bundle deal.
Thanks, Steve!
The 10/25 release might not be a “Quadio” release that counts towards a 4-bundle deal. It looks afaict to be an expanded deluxe type reissue that happens to include a quad mix.

Great item to include and get bump-up to free shipping perhaps.

Thanks, Steve!
Does adding an Atmos disc to 3 Quadios qualify as a bundle?
I’m in the same boat. Don’t need Toulouse Street and I’ve bought all of the other Quadios so there is nothing there I can use to top up.
I may wait for the next batch then order 7 (or 6 if they push out another Doobies).

If @ForagingRhino is our proxy, he should let Rhino know James Gang "Miami", Focus "Moving Waves", Joe Walsh "The Smoker Are Drink" are all VERY worthy of consideration for Quadio batch #7.

(And, of course, new Atmos mixes of anything from the Little Feat catalog would be icing on the cake.)
Want the Focus and Joe Walsh super bad myself but those are almost certainly outside Rhino’s jurisdiction. Licensing for some labels or artists can change over time but I’ve not heard any news on these.

Back