RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe this is the first Foghat release in surround ever. And another unreleased Quad as well. Foghat “Live” was a huge “Double Platinum” 2 million seller in the 1970s. This Quadio has the two songs in their original studio versions that ended up on the “Live” album. “Home In My Hand” and “Honey Hush.”

My apologies if this has been asked and answered already as I haven't been keeping up with the forums - in fact the only reason I knew these were releasing today was I randomly checked in earlier this week. Anyway, my question is, is the Doobies disc the same as the one in the box set, or is it a different master? Just not sure whether I should order the bundle or just the other three. Thanks!

My apologies if this has been asked and answered already as I haven't been keeping up with the forums - in fact the only reason I knew these were releasing today was I randomly checked in earlier this week. Anyway, my question is, is the Doobies disc the same as the one in the box set, or is it a different master? Just not sure whether I should order the bundle or just the other three. Thanks!
Steve mentioned in post #696 that the mastering is the same as the box set. The only difference is that with this release, the menu uses the album cover. So, if one has missed a Quadio title in the past, you can add that to get the bundle price. Don’t forget the promo code. At least that’s my understanding of it. A lot of folks missed out on the box set.

Back