RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the 3 since I missed the Doobies set, no Foghat here, never cared for them. Added "No Secrets" though to replace the old DVD-A.
Did the “No Secrets” BD with Atmos count to make it a 4-Bundle order at $79.98? I just wondered if the 4 choices all had to be the quad/stereo standalone titles previously offered in bundles?

I had 2 copies of the Doobies Quadio Box set, which I sold both as I figured I had enough enjoyment out of them and knew so many were looking for a copy. Anyhow, lol.. I ordered this bundle of 4. And now I have a standalone of Tortoise Street.
I actually bought Captain and Stampede from someone's busted Quadio box set. Glad to add Toulouse Street to the set! And thanks for the code, It worked well!

Reactions: GOS
I wonder if it's BS's Technical Ecstasy? Foraging Rhino seem to allude of a multi channel mix of it in a post no long ago. Unless I interpreted that wrong. If so, there will be no hesitation on my part getting it. I believe a deluxe edition came out in 21 but I thought I would mention the possibility.

I wonder if it's BS's Technical Ecstasy? Foraging Rhino seem to allude of a multi channel mix of it in a post no long ago. Unless I interpreted that wrong. If so, there will be no hesitation on my part getting it. I believe a deluxe edition came out in 21 but I thought I would mention the possibility.

Oh god. Please. No teasing. :censored::LOL::hi

So it’s HDMI from the Oppo to the Anthem? Imdon’t know if it’s available to you, but I’m using analog audio connections from my Oppo to my Marantz pre-pro. The Oppo handles all the decodong.

Of course, if you actually WANT atmos, that has to be a digital connection.
It is hdmi but now that you said that, i could use the analog connections for just the quad material! Thanks for pointing that out!

No it doesn’t. I tried it.

LOL, I tried to sneak it in too.
Hated to buy the Doobie Brothers as I purchased it in the box set last year. But with Rhino's "package quadio deal", its the same as buying the remaining three.
Just put my order in

The only question that remains is how many jewel cases will get broken in shipping :D

Back